PRINCE

I wake up the next morning to notice I'm alone in bed. A glance at the clock shows its 10 am. I haven't slept so much in ever. Since I got a job sleeping late or enough has not been an option. As I have to be up by six, assist in doing the house chores and then be at work by 8 am sharp.

  Without checking the bathroom I know that Mystique wasn't in the room. I remember she promised to meet Roberts by 6 am. Observing their conversation and body language to decipher if he was competition had distracted me from following their line of conversation.

  I get up from bed and notice her phone attached to the power outlet. I pick up and double tap the screen then find out it had a password. What was I expecting? She has always valued her privacy. A note on the bed catches my attention so I reach for it.

  It was Mystique informing me that she had gone to the gym and would be back before noon, so if I was up before then I should order room service and get comfy.

  I fold the note then decide that my hard on was going to wait until she arrives. I plan to have her again before she takes a shower, that way she just has to get clean once.

  I get up from the bed and search for my back pack. Yesterday I had placed it on one of the chairs but now it was no longer there. Taking a good looks at the room I notice it was now tidied up like we met it yesterday when we came in. Mystique must have picked up because I'm not sure she would allow one of the cleaners in when she knew I was sleeping.

  A quick look at the room shows my back pack was not visible so I decide to check the wardrobe. The first thing I see when o open the door are Mystiques clothes neatly arranged in the space. Some of her clothes are hanging from the hangers in clothes bag while the rest are neatly folded in piles. Her white t-shirts make a really tall plie, while are jean trouser makes the smallest pile. She really did say she was not a jean trouser fan.

  There is a transparent medium sized bag that whole colourful display of her underthings. I'm tempted to check them but I believe that is pushing the limits.

  Well my search of my back pack in the other drawers leads me to a some bundles of cash sitting idly in one drawer. At counting I find out its bout twenty bundles of 1000 thousand naira notes. I didn't need to be a genius to know that one bundle held about a 100 thousand naira which means she had 2 million naira lying there without a care. Who does that? This is the first time I'm seeing this much bundles of clean, crisp thousand naira notes so I snap it with my phone as evidence when I told the story to friends and family.

  I finally find my back pack sitting at the top drawer which I should have checked first if I was thinking straight and not trying to snoop indirectly. A look at it showed it was untouched indicating she hadn't gone through it like I had her things.

  I extract a pair of jeans, new jeans that I bought for her arrival by the way and pair it with a white polo shirt.

  I take my time in the bathroom scrubbing every inch of my body twice and enjoying the warm spray of water.

  The popular saying that 'when the cat is away the mouse come out to play' is exactly the situation I'm in now. Yesterday the look of the bathroom had blown my mind away but in an attempt to look sophisticated I had played it cool. But now that there was no watchful eyes I could act like I initially wanted to. After showering I stand in front of the wide mirror and after taking numerous selfies of myself in a bath towel I do some Snapchat videos. Where I pretended I was chilling for the weekend at the Grand Hotel and asking if anyone wanted to chill with me. I do a video of the room and the naira notes in the wardrope before finally calling it a day and dressing up.

  A look at the clock reveals its past twelve. How the time flies when you are trying to impress peeps online living a fake life.

  I'm way beyond hungry but I'm scared of ordering breakfast. Wouldn't want to request for too much or too little so I was going to wait for her to return. My phone rings and I discover its my sister.

  "Hey! What's up?" I ask after okaying the call.

  "Big head so you didn't know you would call to tell us that you arrived safely yesterday and that you were okay?" She asks behaving like my mum.

  "I'm sorry. Yesterday just went by so fast I forgot. How are you guys and where's mum?" I ask her.

  "How would yesterday not go by fast when you were busy having sex with someone who is older than you? Besides where is she?" She enquires.

  "Who said anything about having sex? Please don't corrupt me am a virgin oh! Mystique went to the gym and she's not yet back." I inform her.

  "Virgin brush your teeth there! You think I don't know about all those girls you sneaked into your room? Is it not too late to be in the gym?" She asks me.

  "She works out for three hours twice a week plus she is obviously helping out her friend." I tell her.

  "Have you eaten yet?" She asks.

  "No! I've not eaten yet and I'm really hungry oh!" I tell her.

  "She doesn't know you need to eat or what?" She asks angrily.

  "She asked that I order breakfast but I just don't want to. I've decided to wait that way I will get a better breakfast cause she eats like a queen." I inform her.

  "And what if she doesn't come anytime soon?" She asks.

  "She left her phone and its been ringing off the hook, that should make her return soon." I tell her.

  "Okay oh! Now that you've spent some time with her, how is she on a scale of 1-10?" She asks.

  "She's a 15. She looks better without the makeup and wigs, with well toned thighs and arms and a firm six packs. Seeing her has me shy to take off my clothes. Plus she doesn't treat you like you are beneath her or something like that. She would have been the perfect person to spend forever with if she wasn't so out of my league. Different guys keeps calling her and she hasn't bothered to even deny cheating. Last night she was on the phone to one of them and the smile she had on was just too intense for a platonic call. I'm not sure I can keep up sincerely." I say.

  "You need to stop having a low opinion of yourself. She came to see you and is trying to spend some time with you. That should count for something. She sees something in you and I know that you will be great someday. So what if you don't have money right now? You are handsome and educated that should also be a bonus point." She says boosting my morals.

  "I'm not sure that's enough. Do you know she has roughly 2 million in her dresser? I'm almost tempted to steal the money and run!" I inform her making her laugh.

  "2 million is change to her and might seem like a big deal to you. But are you ready to go to jail for stealing? Plus what if its a test? Don't forget she knows our place too." She says.

  "Mystique wouldn't go to the station if I steal the money. She wouldn't even bothere coming to the house in search of me. She would just be highly disappointed and lose her feelings for me. I'm just joking though, I might be broke but I have my pride and decency.  I'm really hungry and bored so I'm going to turn on the TV. Mystique doesn't watch TV cause eshe feels its a waste of time." I tell her.

  We stay on the phone for longer and finally hang up when Mystique enters the room. On noticing that I hadn't had breakfast yet she apologises profusely and orders for the both of us.

  It was really easy to prey on her guilt and bend her on the back of the sofa giving it to her hard from behind before the food was delivered. Immediately after the hot round of sex she rushes to take her bath and puts on a white T-shirt and jeans bum short to match my outfit. Then we chill and eat together watching cartoon.