MYSTIQUE

I love his zeal for wanting to be financially independent so while he sleeps I place a call to Marc.

  "Marc darling!" I exclaim knowing I need to butter him up if I wanted him to agree to take Prince on.

  "Mystique butterfly. You just forgot about me, that's so not fair." He says obviously pouting.

  "I'm sorry dearie, been real busy. Marc I have a new fresh faced handsome chocolate young model I want you to meet and possibly represent." I say going straight to the point knowing he was a busy person.

  "I have my hands full right now." He says with a sigh.

  "You can always create a lil space for one more. This is a personal favour and I would gladly be in your debt if you take him on." I say pleading.

  "You know how this business is Mystique. But in will try. What's his portfolio like?" He asks.

  "He doesn't have a portfolio yet." I inform him.

  "But you just said he was a model!" He replies accusing.

  "Pardon my wrong choice of words. He is an aspiring model and knowing you are the best in the business I want him under your wings." I inform him buttering him up so more.

  "Where is he?"

  "He's currently with me in Oghara." I reply.

  "We need to build his portfolio. I need some pictures to pass around and put on the website. I'm going to send a photographer and his crew your way. Does he have some nice wears or do I have to arrange for that?" He asks.

  "He has clothes. When should I expect your photographer?"

  "He would be your way in a couple of hours. If he is photogenic and good on the eyes then I think I have a job for him next week." He says.

  "We will be expecting him. Thank you Marc I appreciate." I inform him.

  "Yes I know you are appreciative, which is why you are going to be in the photoshoot with him. I need that your extreme beautiful face on my site. It would boost traffic." He says smiling.

  "Don't be like that. You know I don't want to do that." I inform him knowing where this was headed.

  "If you want him on my team then  you have to jump in some pics with him. A makeup crew is going to be there so be there with your face fresh and makeup free. And just so we are on the same page if he meets up to standard then expect me to call that debt you now owe me." He informs me.

  "I now get why one is told to dine with the devil using a long spoon." I reply.

  "Mystique I don't care about the spoon as long as you eat. Talk to you later. Please get ready on your end." He says then we exchange good byes.

  I jump up and fist bump the air. Then go wake up Prince.

  "Rise and shine sleepy head." I say tapping him gently.

  "Fuck! Baby what?" He asks angrily.

  "Get your ass up. You wanted to be a model and you have a shot in the door." I tell him smiling.

  "Like seriously?" He asks wanting to make sure I wasn't messing with him.

  "Yes! But you need to be ready for a photo shoot. If you can pull it off with grace then he has a job for you next week." I inform him.

  "What do I need to do?" He asks seriously interested.

  We talk about what needed to be done. Take a shower, dress up while I pack up a bag of clothes. We go to his hostel where he picks out a set of clothes that would be fitting.