PRINCE

It's total peace being here right now with Mystique. I guess I've finally found my own personal ambrosia. Its been a long day so after the countdown I going straight to sleep because I'm totally wiped out.

  With mystique perched in between my thighs, with her back to my front I can't help but wonder how perfect she is, which leads me to realise there are still something's I don't know about her.

  "Coming to think of it Mystique I've never been to your house and I've never seen you cook. Watching you wash the dishes today is the first feel of domestication I have of you." I inform her making her laugh.

  "Don't worry you would soon visit my house. We could work something out for when you are on holidays. Currently I have things to sort out in Abuja so I'm going to be there for a while. As for domestication, don't worry I'm plenty domesticated." She replies.

  "Seriously how do you stand all this incessant traveling and hotel staying. I see it as being tough and restrictive." I tell her.

  "Yes its a bother but I don't have any other option. I can't have houses and maids at every place I do buisness. I have a house in warri, Asaba, Abuja and Lagos and I really don't want to have another in Nigeria. I'm seriously looking to buy a condo in London but its not been a priority. I have some houses some other places but its not really convenient to clean up a house just to stay for a week. So the hotels are actually more preferable and cheaper. The only downside is I can't diet like I want to." She says.

  "Diet for why? I love you the way you are right now and I wouldn't want you to change any other thing about your appearance." I let her know.

  Right now her body was like a temple, my temple and I wouldn't want any thing altered.

  "Me dieting doesn't necessarily mean its to lose weight. There are times I just want to eat really clean for like a week or so and I can't do it because I don't have access to my own kitchen." She explains.

  "You have successfully chirped this idea of healthy lifestyle to Jane and now she's something else. She looked better than good and she glows like you. I'm really grateful for all you've done for us. I don't even know how to express it." I inform her wrapping my hands more firmly around her and hugging her from behind.

  She directs the greater thanks to God as is her usual custom. I peck her cheek and we both time watch.

  "I've been meaning to ask, where is Deke?"

  "He is somewhere in portharcourt, he's got a job there. We haven't seen him for a while but with calls we know he is fine. I even heard he has a girlfriend." I say.

  "Okay!" She responds.

  "Why are you concerned about Deke? One brother isn't enough so you want the other?" He asks playfully jealous.

  "Cut the crap! I was just concerned he wasn't here today that's all. And given your history I thought you guys had a fallout."

  "We've both decided to give each other some space. He sent me a message to wish me a happy matriculation and that's enough. I actually prefer him far away from you. He wants you like mad and that thing annoys me to the core. Talking of wanting you, why is it every time you appear all the guys are interested in you? I don't look at peoples girlfriend lustfully when they enter the room, so why cant guys just emulate that?" I ask curious.

  "Girls stare at you lustfully when we go out too, you just don't notice it. I don't look at peoples boyfriend with interest, Infact I've never looked at a guy and thought of sleeping with him before." She informs me.

  I believe her. I've seen her observe her environment but not take any particular interest in the guys. There was a day we were together and there was a really handsome guy that was trying to get her attention and it was like she was blind to his advances. When I couldn't take it anymore I had flat out accused her of giving the guy in blue encouraging flirting glances and she had stared at me innocently showing she didn't have a clue of what I was on about.