MYSTIQUE

The sex was explosive and the orgasm mind shattering. He had been so hard on the pounding that my pussy was still banging and I could still feel him like he was still inside me.

  He reaches for me and I quickly jump out of his hold. Personally I've always been an enemy to heat and sheen on my skin. First I ease myself, then flush the toilet.

  "Are you not coming?" I shout out to Prince.

  He had better join me in taking that shower or restrict himself to his side of the bed because there was no way I was going to clean myself up and allow him dirty me up with his sweaty body. Without waiting for him I climb into the the shower stall leaving the door open.

  I reach for my loofer and apply a very generous amount of liquid bathing gel, then start scrubbing my body. I feel his presence behind me and smile. He collects the soapy loofer from me and gently help me wash my back, then my butt, then squats down to wash between my legs. As he tries opening my pussy lips to wash it, I remove his hands. He looks at me confused so I explain.

  "If you wash there with soap I will get an infection. I'm not ready to start taking antibiotics." I inform him.

  He nods his head and proceed to wash my legs. When he is satisfied with his body wash he stands up and hands me the loofer to return the favour. I start at his neck, which I had to stand on tip toes to reach. He kisses my lips when he sees my scrunched up face.

  "Without your heels you sure are short." He tells me teasing.

  "Don't get a big head yet. I've seen guys taller than you, so I guess you are short too based on their standard." I reply teasing him back.

  "Oh really? So how did you get to wash their necks?" He asks with a tinge of jealousy.

  Hahahahahahah! I laugh at his jealousy.

  "I didn't say anything about washing their necks but I've sure had lots of them serve as my date to events and we are good friends." I inform him squatting to wash his legs.

  "That kinda friend?" He asks seriously.

  "What kinda friend?" I ask pretending not to know what he was insinuating.

  "Don't play dumb! You know what I'm talking about." He tells me.

  I've always known he has a jealous streak and I love ruffling his feathers. Also I'm a woman of my own and owe nobody any explanation of how I lived my live and who I spent my time with doing whatever I liked.

  "Don't ruin the moment with your unwarranted jealousy." I reply him handing him the loofer and standing under the shower spray to thoroughly rinse all the lather from my body.

  I walk out of the bathroom dragging a pristine white towel form the dozens hanging on the rack and exit the bathroom without a backward glance.

  This was the exact reason I didn't do relationships. Guys get too clingy and expect to get a minute by minute explanation of how you spent your days and what you spent it doing. Well I wasn't going to be one of those females who had to give detailed accounts of the company I kept. He either trusts me or he doesn't I wasn't going to put in unnecessary efforts to help him make his decision.

  My phone pings with yet another call and so I take it.

  I lead a complicated life where I try to please everybody. Its so stressful and most of the time I have to break my rules and my comfort. At the moment my phone is being blown out by Vince the governors son. I had to give him my number before he agreed for us to disclose his plans on social media to draw customers for the Grand.
  "Vince!" I say into the phone when I pick up his call, making him burst out in a hearty laughter. "I don't see why you should be laughing, I don't find anything funny." I scold him.

  "If you had just accepted my calls when I first started calling you hours ago, I wouldn't be calling you by this time of the night." He says still smiling.

  "Are you trying to drive me insane? I'm almost tempted to change my number because of you." I tell him serious and sincere.

  "I like you! I've not hidden that fact. I know your type and its what I want. You are used to the lifestyle and I love your independence spirit. You've made it on your own and its a thing of pride. I know you are in a relationship but if given a chance I will do better than him. I just want us to start out as friends. You have definitely nothing to lose by being friends with me." He says to me.

  "I appreciate the compliments Vince. But I'm really skeptical about involving myself with politicians. I don't have a high opinion of them especially taking a good look at the country's current situation." I tell him.

  "I'm not a politician. I'm just the son of one. I'm not in the right position to have a say in the country's running as I'm neither a commisioner, minister or a law maker. Don't you think its unfair to turn me down because of something I can't control?" He asks sobering down and also serious.

  Yes I've been unfair and rash. He really has done nothing wrong to me personally and he really is not a politician.

  "You are right. I'm sorry and it was real unfair to hold it against you. We'll see and talk tommorow when you get here. I don't have a problem with making friends and it would be a pleasure to know you. As for your incessant calls, next time leave me messages instead and I promise to shoot you a reply as soon as I can. You're busying up my line and making it impossible for me to receive other calls." I inform him.

  "I've heard you. I'm not used to being ignored especially by a lady. They flock around me a dime a dozen if I can speak freely. You giving me a run for my money is strange and kind of exciting. Looking forward to see you tommorow. Have a good night." He says ending the call and leaving me with a smile.

  I'm famous for always putting myself in this position. I know its unfair of me but so far so good I don't know know a different way to handle these types of situations.