Chapter 27

Miguel Angel collapsed against me as we climaxed together intensely. Gently I ran my hand through his back as he tensed and shivered again.
He groaned one last time as he spilled unto the couch.

"I never knew I could cum that many time in my life. " I grinned.
"There's a first time for everything. "

He laughed. "I'm sorry for staining your couch. It was either that or I spilled inside you. "

I exhaled dazed.

"It's okay Mikey. I...have never felt anything like this before in my life Mikey. I'm so happy right now. "

He kissed my shoulder blade. "We can do it again," he said suggestively. "It was sexy the way you called me Daddy before we climaxed. " He mused making me blush.

"I don't even remember saying that. " The amusement and mischief in his eyes made me gulp. " stop looking at me like that. "

"Like how ?"

His fingers caressed my side as my
breath hitched. I shivered feeling him twitch against me slightly.
"I don't want us to stop seeing each other Paige. "

"Our relationship was doomed from the start Miguel Angel. You with your wife and I with my scholarship. " he sighed then entwined our fingers.

"Yeah but still," he pleaded with his eyes. "Isn't there something we can do about it?"
"No."

This was hard on me too but if this leaked out , I'll be the one who gets badly burned. I will loose everything.

"Mi amor, we can run away together. I am willing to change. I am willing to leave everything behind me if only you will stay by my side Paige." I shook my head turning it to the side.

"Paige we can do it. I have a cottage we can live in, it's far from town and no one knows about it except the two of us." Gazing into his teary eyes you could see the desperation and longing in them.

"We can't do that to your unborn baby-"

"I don't care!" I was shocked.

"Miguel Angel how can you say that? This is your flesh and blood we're talking about. " his eyes became cold as he stared at me with an emotion that I have never seen before.

"You don't love me. "
"What?!"
He shuffled backwards shaking and looking crazy....he looked scary.

"You don't love me? You don't love us? You worthless piece of trash!"

He drew his hand and back handed me across the face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Silence.

Miguel Angel just back handed me.
I held my cheek with my hand, my eyes stinger and I could taste the blood from my busted lip.

I looked at him with fear in my eyes.
Maybe that was what made him snap out of reverie because the next thing I knew, he pulled me to his chest and began to apologise.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to please forgive me. "
I didn't know what to say I was still in shock. I was still trying to comprehend the fact that the man I just slept with could change all of a sudden and strike me across the face.
He pulled back to inspect my face but before he could touch me, I turned my head way. "I should get going. " he said slowly.
"...."

Seeing as I wasn't going to say a word, he stood up and began to pull on his Jeans. "Here....you'll need it. "

He thrusted a wad of cash my way looking solemn. I couldn't trust my voice so I just ignored him praying that he wouldn't be angry and hit me again.
"Paige..." he tried to touch me again and I closed my eyes.

I kept my eyes just till I heard the front door bang close indicating that he had left but not before dropping the wad of cash on the centre table.

After I recovered from the shock, I made it to my room dazed. Once I climbed into the bathtub and glanced at my reflection in the mirror, the tears just flowed.
I had a busted lip with a purplish bruising on my left cheek and hickeys scatter all over neck to my chest.

The hickeys and the purplish mark where both done by the same man.

I raised my hand to touch my cheek gently thinking.

Soon the water turned cold so I got out and wrapped my fluffy towel securely around my slender body. It brought me a sense of security and warmth which helped me relax.
Once I was finally tucked to bed, I sighed going through the events of today in my mind till I fell asleep.

Short update I know and am sorry but I got nothing else to write about.
Hopefully the next chapter will be longer.

We can all say that this chapter was an eye opener for the young Ellison.
What do you think will happen tomorrow?
Do tell me by voting and commenting.

Thank you.

#Chelsea