Chapter 17

I glared at him as he kept looking at me like some damn bacon he wanted to savage.
"Bryan!" I yelled and he blinked then cleared his throat.
"Am sorry I didn't know you were.....busy. " I folded my arms and narrowed my eyes at him. "That doesn't answer the question I asked you earlier. "
"Which is?" He said looking lost.

Are you kidding me?
Where the hell is Miguel Angel anyways 

I asked myself looking behind me.
"Look am sorry for startling you like that but...why would you..."
"It doesn't matter! Get out!" I said sternly.
He shook his head with a pained expression on his face.
"I actually came here to apologise for yesterday and also to bring you breakfast but I see you have yourself sort out already. "

Sure enough, there was a cream polythene bag on the counter beside the bowl of eggs which I'm sure was Miguel Angel's doing.

"Yeah. " I said sheepishly.
He glanced at me swiftly then scoffed picking the bag from the counter and brushing past me.
"Bryan. " I called and he stopped walking. "Stay for breakfast. "

His grip on the bag tightened. "I have somewhere to be. "
He made to continue walking. "Bry bry?"
He stopped walking again. "Yes?"
I walked towards him then hugged him from behind. "Sorry. I was been mean. "
He relaxed then turned around.

There was the unmistakable streak of tears on his cheeks and his eyes were slightly red.
Did I really hurt his feelings that bad ?
"Am sorry. " he dropped the bag on the ground and pulled me close to him crashing his lips on mine.

I felt the warmth of his palm through my towel and held onto him.
The kiss was sweet and caring, far different from the way Miguel Angel ever kissed me. It was passionate and firm but at the same it was gentle and sweet.
I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he pulled me closer with his other hand clamped on my hip.
Playing with the hair at his nape, I pulled away and then stared into his dazed eyes. "We shouldn't have done that. "
"Why?" His voice sounded hoarse and tight.
"Because..."
I removed his hand from my waist. "I have someone already. "
"Someone?"
My heart broke at the way his face crumbled and etched with pain but it had to be done. I didn't want to hurt him.
"Yes, we are getting pretty serious. "
"That can't be..."

"I love him. " His eyes became glassy and he nodded his head then rubbed his nose. "You love him?"

"Yes. I don't want to hurt either of you. "
"Bullshit!" He shouted. "You could have given what we had a  chance. "

"What did we have Bryan?" He looked at the ceiling and laughed.
His eyes didn't look happy at all. "Nothing. We had nothing. "

"Bryan..."
"I have to go, see you at the burial alright?" He sniffled then swiftly made it to the door and walked out shutting the door behind him without even waiting for my response.
I walked to the window and saw his car  drive away.
I rested on the wall as a sob broke out of my mouth.
"It had to be done. "
I looked up and saw Miguel Angel with an apple in his hand smiling sadly at me.
"Come princess. "
Comfort was what I seemed, so I ran into his arms and cried.
I just lost one of my best friends.
"You did the right thing. " he said mumbling something else I didn't quite catch. "Here. " he said offering me the apple in his hand.
Muttering a thanks, I took the thanks from his hand and bit down into it.
"I should be angry that you flashed yourself at another man although it was unintentional. "
"I know but can you just hold me for now? I want to forget. I want to forget everything. "
He smiled and carried me bridal style up the stairs into my bedroom then placed me on the bed taking the apple from my hand and dropping it on the counter.
"First of all to remove his taste from your mouth. "
He said then claimed my lips as his.
I moanes lewdly as  he climbed onto the bed in between my legs.
I wanted to forget and that was exactly what he was doing.
His tongue trailed down my neck to the valley of my femininity. I felt my towel loosen then he continued his happy trail while I just laid there enjoying the attention he ministered to my body and mind.
"I love you. "
"Who do you belong to ?"
Moaning I replied. "Yours. Am yours. "
He kissed my neck then suck on a tender spot that made me dig my nails into his back and he growled.
"Deeper. " he whispered and I obliged.
I dragged my nails across his back and he hissed grinding against me.
"Mikey. " I moaned and he stopped.
Realization dawned on me. "Am sorry. I forgot, I won't...." he smiled lazily at me then kissed my shoulder. "Relax. Am not mad. I like it. "
He grabbed a perky bud and rolled it between his thumb and fore finger.
"Ahh."
"Say that name again. "
"Mikeyy."
He kissed my lips then my jaw caressing my laps. "You drive me crazy. You're like my own personal molly. My addiction. I love you. "
I grinned and rubbed his back. "I love you too. "
He laughed then pressed his lips against mine.
He kissed me gently then leaned back and smiled.
"You are beautiful. " he said and I blushed. "More than your wife?" He groaned.
"Adela shit!" Glancing at the clock he cussed. "Am sorry Piage but I gotta go. "
I smiled sadly. "I understand. "
He sighed.
"Princess don't look like that. I promise I'll be back before you know it Okay? I love you. "
I nodded then pulled the covers to my chest.
He groaned again then kissed my forehead. "I  really don't want to go. "
"I'll be fine. "
"You sure?"
I nodded. "Okay. Am off. "
That said he picked the apple and eat out of it before dropping it on the table.
He grinned at me then bent and kissed my lips before leaving.
Smiling I liked my lips enjoying the tinge sensation from the taste of the apple then relaxed closing me eyes.

Done!!!!
So Bryan just kissed her like that an Paige broke his heart  😪😪😔😔😔
What does this mean for them and their friendship?
And Miguel Angel seems to be changing...🤨🤨🤨
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?🤔🤔

#Chelsea