Chapter 13

Miguel- Angel POV

I sighed and went to the bedroom. "Miguel- Angel don't walk out on me. " without even waiting I banged the door in her face then sat on the bed.
The fucking bitch was pissing me off right now.
"Miguel- Angel am talking to you answer me! " she screamed entering our bedroom angrily.  "Miguel- Angel? !"
That's it.
"What Adela? ! What? Can't I have peace in this damn house? "I shouted.
She had angry tears in her eyes which didn't move me.
"If you want peace then tell me who the hell owns this underwear? Are you cheating on me with some whore? " I grabbed her face.
"What did you say ?" I asked eyes shifting viciously. 
"What? Are you defending the stupid bitch? Do you want to hit me like you did Laura? " I threw her on the bed and mounted her holding her hand above her head. "Don't ever mention her name again. "
She looked at me with a sly smile that was grating against my nerves.
She rubbed her self against me.  The intensity of our gaze made the room feel hot. I didn't want to hurt her,I don't want to but she...
I held her hands with one hand and trailed the other hand down her cheek to her neck. "My love why won't you touch me? If you don't touch me then you'll make me believe that you are seeing another woman.  "
Adels why are you doing this?
I unbuckled my jeans and felt her shaking with excitement.
"Fine." I said mistakenly pressing against her.
"Miguel." she moaned
Shit!!

Miguel. 
Smirking I entered her beautiful bosom swiftly earning a cry from her.
She was beautiful , yes but I was attracted to innocent beauties like Paige for instance. "Miguel! " she moaned and I grinned.
"Say it again mi amor. "
She laughed. "Miguel. Ahh "
I increased my pace watching her wither underneath me.
Truth be told I have never had sex with her before...Or had sex when there's no bondage and role playing involved. Angel always enjoyed this little love making but lately I feel as if he has no interest in his wife again. 
I could help him take care of it. "You like that? "
"Yes do it again. Shit! Oh God." she cried out as I entered her to the hilt and pulled out only to ram back into her with increased force and speed. "Ah ,hah Fuck fuck fuck! "
I sighed.
Well dear Adela the time has come.
I sucked on her neck making her moan squeezing me in the process and I groaned. 
Bitch.
I grabbed her neck and held it tightly. That made her eyes to fly open in fear.
"Mig.." I squeezed tighter as she began to struggle. 
"You like that?" she shook her head struggling with wide eyes filled with fear. 😈😈😈
She looked so adorable.
I took her lips in mine fiercely and slipped my tongue into her mouth increasing the speed of my thrust.
I add more pressure to her neck enjoying the way her face turned a weird shade of reddish purple and she opened her mouth wide for me trying to fight and release my hold on her milky neck.
I groaned feeling a tightening in my stomach and grinned. 
A thrust made me moan because her underwear rubbed my rigid balls.
I was enjoying this but I've tasted better. 
I felt my restraint begin to loose and I groaned. Almost there. Am almost there! Shit!
I bit down on her neck hard moaning and grunting as I reached the final destination and tensed.
The stupid bitch did too.
With one last thrust I released my seeds into her looking as her eyes rolled back and she shuddered. 
I realized that if I were to kill her and those nosy police men found her body they'd run a fucking test and then all I have worked for will be ruined!
I sighed then released her neck and she kicked me off coughing.
I laid there on the floor laughing. 
She was wheezing and it made me remember someone. 
I crawled onto the bed and she moved back. "Oh come on don't pretend you didn't like it. " I said kissing her toes. "Hmm. You're not going to say anything dear Adel? "
She just sat there inhaling air , rubbing her neck and even if the situation wasn't funny I busted into laughter again.  "It's not funny! You tried to choke me. " I rose an eyebrow. "Tried? "
"Yes you bastard! "
I didn't try Adel..I wanted to choke you.
I smiled then kissed up her legs and rested my head on her knees.  "You called me a bastard why? "
She looked me in the eye fuming and I laughed. "Should I make it up to you? "
I asked opening her legs for me slowly.  She looked at me uncertain. "I promise I'll be gentle it's just that you said rough and the way you moaned my name...I couldn't resist. "
She smiled and kissed me. "You are forgiven and am sorry for calling you a bastard. "
I hummed slipping into her sweetness again.
"Please be gentle.  " she said making me gaze at her intensely grinning.  "Of course." I mused drilling into her immediately.
She had tears in her eyes and that was what I wanted for calling us a bastard!  
If I couldn't kill her then I would injure her the way I knew best! Through sex!
I drilled into her again and she cried out.
I felt Angel struggling to regain control and I sighed frowning .
Just this once let me enjoy myself.
No!
I groaned shaking falling into the deepest part of Angel's mind.

Angel. 
I opened my eyes and saw my wife crying underneath me.
"Shit! Am sorry. Sorry. " I said kissing her check and pulling out of her slowly.  "No don't.  You promised to be gentle and I believe you just go slower okay? "
I nodded.  If only she knew what had just happened. 
She was almost killed by that monster inside me claiming to be my friend.
I entered her slowly. Moving in and out slowly. 
I didn't want to hurt her because I loved her.
No you don't quit lying!
I do but I think I love Paige more.
I like the way she submits to me and doesn't try to manipulate me. She's innocent and so beautiful.
With her round ass and silky skin. I want to know how it feels to have her lips wrapped around me.
Yeah me too. She's so sexy.
The image of that made me tense along with the fact that Adela was squeezing me as she screamed from her orgasm
With a groan I spilled resting my head in the crook of her neck heaving.
"What was that? " Adel said breathless.
"I made love to you. " she smiled and kissed my lips moaning as I pulled out rolling to my side of the bed thinking.
Suddenly she rolled to me and attached herself to my side.
Is she serious right now?
"Um Adel I need to have a shower I reek of sweat and semen. "
She groaned. "Do you have to ?"
"Yes now let go. " I said firmly.
She pouted then untangled her self from me turning to the other side sighing in bliss. 
I rushed into the bathroom as nausea washed over me and I emptied my stomach into the sink and groaned.
"Fuck! "
I stripped out of my clothes and entered the  shower enjoying  the feeling of the water massaging  my head and shoulders. 
Weakling!
I groaned holding my head.
I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around myself.  "Leave me alone. " I mumbled under my breath holding my head.
When the pain had reduced. I walked out of the bathroom to my closet and pulled out a pair of black jeans and a black shirt then my face cap.
I sprayed my cologne and walked out of the bedroom but not before making sure that Adela was sound asleep.
I grabbed my wallet them my keys and walked out of my house to Paige's home.
Where everyone would be safe because she brought us peace and happiness. 

Hey hey hey.
So we just had a private encounter with Miguel. 
Now hope you understand why Paige said it's as if they're two different men because they are.
I think Miguel- Angel has DID.
If you don't know the full meaning check it on goggle. 
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Bye.

#Chelsea #