Chapter 18

I sighed as I looked at the school building.
Mondays were the worst for me, the bullying and pranking by those dip shits I called class mates were usually worse.
I inhaled then made my way into the school premises. I refused to look any of them in the eye not because I was scared of them.
No that wasn't it, I wasn't scared at all of any of them.
No even frank or TJ can spoil my day.

But because I wasn't in the mood for detention today and besides I had to speak to Miguel Angel today. He promised to come back yesterday but he didn't.

I inputed the combination for my locker   then pulled out the books I needed for my classes before break.
"My friend! Long time no see!" Lulu practically screamed in my ear.
"Shit! Don't scream like that you'll hurt my ears with your screeching. Hey Zachy. "
Zach gave me a shy smile. "Hello Pait. How aret  you ?"
I smiled and closed my locker.
"I'm fine  Zachy. Aren't you looking handsome this fine morning ?" I watched as his freckled cheeks flamed and laughed.
"Yeah, I just finished telling him that. He looks different. "

I looked Zach up and down looking for the difference then it clicked. "You had a hair cut. " I said eyeing him up and down.
"Yet!I taw thit cool hairtyle at the barber top to I detided to do it. " he said grinning.
"Nice. " I said ruffling his hair and he smiled.
"Um Paige ?"
"Mmm?"
Lulu rubbed her arm which she did any time she was nervous.
"Um...its about Bryan..."
"Don't. " I said narrowing my eyes at her then picking my school bag to put the books inside.
"Why didn't you tell us ?"
I looked at her. "Tell you what?"

"That you and Bryan have a thing. "
"Excuse me. "
I looked from her to Zach. Both having the same expression. "Oh you can't be serious. "
"Why didn't you tell us...me. we are your best friends right? You should have told us. "
I sighed. "I didn't tell you because there is absolutely nothing going on between Bryan and I. We are just....friends. "
Zach held my hand. "Het jut your friend?"
I rose an eyebrow. "Yes. "
Lulu sighed with relief. "Is there something I should know?"

Ring! Ring!

Lulu giggled. "It seems it's time for class. We'll talk later Okay?" She pulled Zach by the hand so that they could go to class.
Yes we don't do the same course hence different classes and departments.
I shook my head and walked to my first class.

Most times, I am slightly tempted to drop out of school mostly because of the art class.
I hate drawing, can't even draw a damn  apple.
I am that bad in art class.
Groaning for the fifth time, I dropped my pencil and rose my hand.

"Yes Miss Ellison. "
I cleared my throat. "I don't feel well, can I be excused to see the nurse?"
The woman frowned then nodded. "But don't be longer you hear me ? Or else..."
Yep that is how she is.
The dramatic kind that like to leave threats hanging in the air to be more scary and intimidating.
"Ok. I won't be long. "
"Good. "

I walked out of toilet and stretched.

I felt stiff and tired and lazy....and angry!
"Hello miss Ellison. "
"Mr Johnson. " I said then folding my arms.
He smirked then brushed past me and continued walking. "Asshole. "
"We'll see cariño. "
I gasped and walked in the other direction fuming.
How dare he?
I went back to class and sat down before my hideous canvas.
"Lord help me. "

Lulu POV

I sometimes envy Paige because she has always been the one in the spot light even when I was standing right in front of them, boys always choose her over me.
I'm blonde.
I'm pretty.
I have long legs and a damn well pretty body so what else could they possibly what from me.

They always chose her!
And they are soo blind to see that she doesn't really care about them. She cares about her teacher.
A man older than her by thirteen fucking years!
I couldn't hate her because she's my friend and I love her like my own sister.
We did everything thing together.
Zachy was our little munchkin.

Another reason why I hate Paige.

She's so inconsiderate.
She too blind to see what's right in front of her.
Love.
People who love her.
Two people that I also love.

Quiet saddening isn't it?
I once love Zach.
He's cute, regardless of his freckles, he's nice and sweet....
A girl would be lucky to have a man who respects her.
I once thought he felt the same way as me. 
Thought he loved me too but then one his fourteenth years birthday he confessed to me how he felt about Paige.
Do you know how I felt ?
I had brought him a hand made present to show him my love but all he cared about was some stupid.....
Sigh.
He only cared about friendship band Paige had given him.
When we reached sixteen, I realised there was no hope for  Zachariah Palmer and I.
He was hopelessly in love with my friend and sister from another mother. Paige Ellison. So...I let him go.

I then met Bryan Endicott at the cafe one faithful day.
It was like love at first sight.
He looked so....manly and strong and....strong.
I wanted him. 
Ha! He didn't want me, he wanted Paige!
He came to my house yesterday afternoon red eyes and tired.
We spoke.
We laughed.
I was so happy.
Only for him to ruin the moment by telling me that Paige moved on from him.
I deserve happiness don't I ? So why I'd the universe against it.
Against me being happy.

"Lulu what's wrong?" Zach asked me holding my arm.
"Nothing. " I said then sniffles. He sighed then smiled at me. "You wouldn't be crying If it was nothing. "

"I'm fine. " I deadpanned then turned to look out side the window trying to look beyond the dreadful space of our town.

The patient dog has the biggest bone. So I'll be patient. 
I will make Bryan mine even though it means sleeping with him.
He must love me as I do him.

There you have it folks. 🤗
Just wanted you all to know what was going on in Lulu's mind. 😌😌😌😌😌😌

Hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you lovelies. 🤪🤪