Chapter 16

I yawned then rubbed my eyes waking up.
"Morning princess." He whispered in my ear making me shiver.
"Morning, what's the time?" I asked turning around in his arms.
He turned his head to look at the clock then relaxed. "Almost 8. "

I groaned. "It's still too early. "
He laughed.
"You know, I could really get used to this....waking up beside you with my arms wrapped around your Beautiful body," he smiled. "Waking up to see you smiling at me warmly will really make my day."
I blushed.
"I still can't believe that you are here....in my bed, naked. Like Adam and eve naked. "
"I can. Do you want to touch me?" He questioned staring intently at me.

How could he ask such a question?
The dirty thoughts running through my mind...
Me on my knees getting whipped by him.
I shivered slightly then blushed.

"Well do you?" He persisted pulling me closer.
I could feel everything.
The prick of his chest hair on my naked upper body.
His steel and firm stomach then finally his flaccid manhood pressed in between my laps.
I opened my mouth to say no, actually I wasn't sure I was ready to have sex yet.  Sure I thought about doing it with him but frankly I was scared and instead of the no I intended,  I found myself nodding.
My hand crept underneath the sheets to his hardening member slowly.

His breath hitched when I finally groped him. "That's it. " he whispered.
I licked my lips then brushed my thumb over the tip slowly and his eyes closed instantly. "Keep going. " he said through clenched teeth and I nodded then continued.
I moved my fingers underneath his manhood, tracing my fingers over his balls then back up.
The faster I moved my hand the more his moans and groans increased plus the withering.
I loved the way his eyebrow twitched when I rubbed the tip again and again and again.
I just loved all the emotions present on his face.
I tightened my hold then pulled slightly and continued movements.
"Ahh cariño. "

A sticky substance shot into my hand and I gasped glancing at him.
"I could help myself. "
I smiled happy that I pleased him.
Me...Paige Ellison was able to bring this sex god beside me pleasure.
"You deserve a reward. " he said softly then he stared at me.
I swallowed retracting my hand when he stopped me.
"You're turn. "
I looked at him puzzled. "What are you...ahhh!"
I tried to stop what he was doing but he over powered me.
I couldn't take it, the pace was too much and I felt myself float in some kind of cloud.
"You're gonna cum for me won't you princess? you'll cum for daddy right?"
I nodded weakly. "Words, use your words baby girl. "
"Yes. Yes, am gonna cum for you..ah" I moaned.
"Spread your legs wider. "  and I obliged.
I obeyed enjoying the feeling inside me then I felt something extremely pleasurable and screamed.
"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop...ahh! I'm, I'm...AAAHHHH!" I screamed again as I concluded arching my back moving upward. 
My legs shook as I convulsed again with another orgasm washing over me then I relaxed panting glancing at him with clouded eyes. "Good girl but you should have been punished for cussing at me. "
"Forgive me. " I whispered moaning as he kissed my shoulder blade and moved his finger out.
I watched as he brought his finger, which was covered with cum, to his lips   and licked it.
I was quite disgusted with this action.
"Why would you do that?"
"Are you hinting at something Paige?"
To any other person he'd look perfectly normal but I saw the difference.
He looked...crased.
His blue eyes looked dull all of a sudden and lifeless.
"Sorry if I offended...." he grabbed my hand and took my thumb into his mouth and sucked it.
I was left speechless.
He moved to the next finger with his hand tightly wrapped my wrist.
On going to the next finger his hand tightened again. "You're hurting me,"

He moved to the next finger and I knew a bruise would form soon if he didn't stop. "Stop it you're hurting me! Miguel-Angel You're hurting me!!" I clawed at his hand then slapped him with my free hand and then he released me.
He blinked a few times then turned to be looking worried. "Am sorry. Forgive me princess I don't know what happened. "
"I'll tell you want happened. You manhandled me, look at the bruise that's already forming on my wrist. "
I said glaring at him.
"Shit. Am sorry,  it was never my intention to hurt you...I love you." He said caressing my cheek.
I believed him....
Call it stupidity or foolishness but I saw it in his eyes, the love he had for me I saw it and so I forgave him.
"It's alright. I love you too." He smiled.

"Let me make it up to you?"
I rose an eyebrow. "How ?"
He seemed to think for a while then flashed ne another dazzling smile.
"You hungry?"
"Yes?"
He nodded.
"Shower, get dressed or whatever then meet me downstairs in five. "
"What are we going to do when I come down ?" I asked.
"Am making you breakfast. How does French toast with strawberry milk  sound?"
"It would have been exciting to eat that this morning but I only have cereal which am sure will probably be finished by now so basically I've got nada."
He laughed. "I got you groceries. Nothing much but am sure it'll do...left it by your door  when I came earlier. "
"Really? You shouldn't have. " he frowned.
"I get you something you actually need and all you can say is I shouldn't have?"
He shook his head and laughed.
"No I am grateful,  I really am it's just that no one has ever done something like this for me before....am flattered. "
He paused then grinned.
He looked freakish. Worse than Freddie Krueger or Jason.
"I understand I hate ungrateful people. When someone gets you something,  no matter her small you should be grateful. Anyways am off to make breakfast and I forgive you. "

He pushed the sheets aside and stood up from the bed but naked.
I shamelessly fantasised about all the things he could do to me.  And I, him.
"Keep ogling me. It turns me on. "
I blushed. "That sounds perverted. "  I said turning to the other side.
"No it doesn't. Bet you can't wait to taste me,"
I shook my head.
"Come on princess. Look at me. "
I blushed. "Not until you put on something. "
"Think of all the things you could do with strawberry milk and this body,  you could lick the milk off me. "
I gasped then turned to him sharply.
"See that wasn't so hard ?"
"You tricked me. "

"I'll be downstairs  he said walking to the door. "
"Where are you going like that?"
He just smirked an shut the door behind him.
He better not be doing what I think he is doing.
I made it to the bathroom then did my business and came out with a towel wrapped around my body.
I squeezed the water out of my hair and hummed.
After towel drying my hair, I decided to tease him. 
If he wanted fire,  I'll give him fire.
Quickly check myself in the mirror,  I made my way downstairs smiling.
"Smells really good."
That being said I ran my hand through my hair and then walked into the kitchen dropping my towel.
"Surprise!......what the hell?! Why are you in my home Bryan Endicott?"
I said bending quickly to pick my towel and securing it around my body glaring at him.
😬😬😬

Ok I know I haven't updated for a long time so am sorry. 😅😅😅
Just got a new phone sooo....

Perdònamè si?🥰🥰

Good   💯💋

Anyways where do you think Miguel Angel went to ? And how did Bryan enter her house?🤔

Lets find out in the next chapter.
🤫 let the story begin.

#Chelsea