Chapter 7

I tied my robe around my body and came downstairs to open the door. "Good morning? "
The police man turned around with a grim look on his face. "Am Harper Miller and this is my partner Clarke Hoyle. Are you Mrs Ellison's daughter? "
"Yes? Did something happen to my Mother? " I asked adjusting my robe. He cleared his throat and took of his cap. "It's better if we discuss inside. "
I shook my head controlling my emotions.  "My Mother is fine isn't She? Tell me you're not here for what I think you are. "
His silence said it all.
"You've got to be kidding me! "
"The fishermen found her body. " I suddenly felt dizzy about to fall and the man moved forward and quickly held me. "Was it him? " I asked.
"Yes. Only difference is that she was injected with a high amount of sugar.  It killed her from the inside.  " his partner said.
"You have to calm down Miss. " Harper said.
"No...I'll kill him! " I screamed and cried. "Calm down."
"How is it possible that that fucker killed my Mother  in the hospital without any camera catching his face? !"

Harper steadied me to my feet. "We don't know if she was killed in the hospital but we're still investigating. We just wanted to let you know. "
I covered my mouth and cried. "I'm an orphan. "
Fresh set of tears pooled in my eyes. "I am so sorry for your loss. "
"I'll come by the station later to collect her things. "
Harper nodded and wiped my tear. "Clarke and I will be coming from time to time to check up on you. "
I didn't reply as I was still in shock from the news.
"Take care. "
I just closed the door amd went to sit down on the couch.
He finally took someone that I cared about from me. "I'll kill you I swear! Why did you have to take my Mother? ! My mother's dead!" I cried clutching my chest.
I felt emotions I didn't even understand.  I fell down on the couch and cried.
I rose my legs to my chest and continued crying.
He killed her!
How did she offend? She wasn't out late...she was in a hospital...
I began crying again and fell asleep for a while.

I was walking the lonely streets and felt someone watching me.
I looked around and shook off the feeling.
I was just being paranoid.
I took another step then I found my self in a dark forest.
It was so dark that I couldn't even see a thing.
Where was I ?
I rubbed my eyes a few times to get used to the darkness.
Something dropped on my fore head and I quickly wiped it with my fingers and looked at it.
Was that blood? 
I sniffed it to confirm and yes it was. Another drop fell on my face then another. And another and soon I was covered in blood with a dagger in my hand. I looked around me and saw dead bodies. 
There were dead bodied every where.
I looked at my feet and screamed. 
Lying in front of me lifeless..with cold, distant eyes was Mrs Rachel Ellison.
My Mom....

I shot up looking around breathing heavily. I rested my back on the couch and ran a hand through my hair.
That dream again.
My head was spinning and I felt nauseous. I just laid there thinking then it hit me. My mother.
I blinked back my tears and sniffled. The telephone began to ring but I decided to leave it after a while there was a beep.
"Hey My friend where are you? Zach and I are already at our spot. You remember Bryan right? That cute boy that's always staring at you in elementary...well he just walked in. Be fast my friend. Call me after you get this message.  "
I wiped my eyes and sat upright. Just as I suspected Lulu called again then that annoying beep"My friend. Are you alright? Don't worry we are on our way. " I bolted up to pick the call but she hung up.
I sighed. I needn't want to see anyone right now but I promised to hang out with them today.
I looked by the side and saw my the family photo my Mom refused to hang.  I stared at my father's smiling face, I laughed.
No wonder she hated me...I reminded her of him. "I hate you! "
I screamed then threw the picture and watched it chatter on the wall and winced. I forgot my knuckles were still bruised from me stupidly punching my bathroom mirror. 
I went upstairs and got dressed then came back downstairs to pack the broken picture.  I picked up a piece of glass and began wondering. 
Is life what living anymore? I placed the glass on my wrist.
"What are you doing? !"
The glass fell down from my hand and I gasped. "Mr Johnson? "
"Miguel- Angel. Now tell me what were you trying to do? "
I looked at him with teary eyes. "I don't want to live any more. "
"You don't decide that...because you belong to me. " I sobbed. 
"Fuck off! My father let home to go some stupid bitch! It was just the two of us! Now she's dead and am all alone....life is no longer worth living.  "
He bent to my level and took my hand then helped me up and hugged me. "You're not alone cariño you still have me. I'll never leave you. "
I hugged him tight and closed my eyes.  "You now? "
I nodded. "Promise me you'll never try this again...I should punish you now...for trying to kill yourself. "
I rose my head to look at him. "Punish me? "
He grinned and I felt a sting on my ass. "Ow! " he held me tight and continued spanking me. Every hit brought tears to my eyes.
"How many was that? " I tried to blink back my tears but it was so overwhelming and my tears dropped and soon I was sobbing. 
He trailed his hand down to rub my bum. "Does it sting that much? "
"Yes Daddy it does. "  he smiled and rose my dress up. 
"I can make it all better. " he said caressing my skin. Without making for my reply he slipped his hand into my underwear and massaged my ass then slowly his hand crept to my butthole. 
"Ah..."
"Do you forgive me? " he kissed my lips. "Do you? "
"Yes...ah.." I moaned but my moan was cut short by a knock.
Miguel- Angel frowned. 
"Are you expecting someone? "
I meekly nodded my head. "Yes..."
If I touch I had seen him angry before....what i saw in his eyes was beyond anger and rage.
More than furious.....
Miguel- Angel looked crased.
And now I wish that.....
Nope I'm going faster than the story.

He closed his eyes and inhaled. "Ignored it."
I opened my mouth to challenge him but the look in his eyes made me think twice.
He smiled at me and smashed his lips to mine.
He bit my lip and forcefully slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wasn't used to this kind of kissing. 
It was painful.
I struggled against his hold and he held my neck squeezing it as he deepened the kiss.
I couldn't breathe.  I struggled to pull his hand away from my neck. "Mmzx! " I whezzed .
I began hitting his chest and he pulled back releasing my neck and I coughed as air started feeling my lungs.
"Am sorry. Am sorry.  Shit! " he said grabbing his hair.
I rubbed my throat and swallowed.  "Are you alright? Am sorry I forgot I haven't trained you yet. "
"What do you mean by train me ?"
He smiled then walked to the door. "Go meet your friends. I'll call you later. Okay? "
"I don't have a phone and the telephone will soon be cut off so..."
He looked annoyed then smirked. "I'll have one sent to your house, is that fine? "
The person knocked again.
Miguel-Angel frowned and glared at the door with fisted hands. "Hey..."
He turned to me and smiled.  "Open the door. " he commanded.
I hesitantly walked to the door and gasped.
"Hey Pp! "
"I don't believe it, well if it isn't Bryan Endicott. "
He grinned and winked. "In the flesh.  "

New character! !!!
😎😎😎😎😎😎

Make it rain baby!

So this chapter is like an eye opener for the readers so... Am gonna stop talking now.
So bye! !!
😘

#Chelsea #