Chapter 14

I groaned hearing the sound of someone knocking then glanced at the time.
2:45.
A.m.! In the morning!
"Who could that be ?" I muttered darkly then grabbed my robe and went downstairs. 
The knocking became louder.  "Am coming! Am coming! " I groaned sleep walking to open the door not even bothering to check who it was. Because frankly I truly didn't want to live anymore.
I rubbed my eyes and glanced at him sleepy and smiling.  "Hey. " I said blushing. 
"Hey. Glad to know you came already," he said then winked at me making me blush a darker shade of red. "You're so cheesy! " I exclaimed.
"Only for you cariño. " he bent down and captured my lips into a soft kiss.
"I've missed you baby girl, I been thinking about you since yesterday because the truth is that you drive me crazy cariño. " he whispered , his hot breath hitting my lips as he stared at me with that intensity that always made me uncomfortable. 
"You smell so nice. " he said kissing my lips then moving to my neck making me moan. "You make such lewd noise with that sweet mouthof yours. "
I just moaned in reply.
His arm wrapped around my waist securely and he smiled. "I'm glad you're here.  I feel so lonely Daddy, will you stay here with me at least for a few hours? "
He smiled, etes twinkling with approvement. "I'll stay. Let's go in, yeah? " I nodded. 

Once we were inside he attacked my lips immediately. 
Did he really miss me that much?
"Cariño." he moaned.
I kneaded my fingers into his hair as we kissed, his hands flew to my ass giving it a gentle squeeze which made me gasp giving him free access to mouth instantly. 
"Baby girl. " he whispered pushing me till I laid down on the couch behind me. He trailed his hand up my legs to my laps then kissed my hip.
Truth be told, I wanted him to take me there and then. I wanted him to touch me.
The next thing I knew my night shorts were pulled down and I felt his fingers rub me drawing out a moan from my lips.
"Miguel- Angel! " I cried out in agony.
The pleasure he gave me brought tears to my eyes, I could even control my response to his kisses and....
"Oh shit! " I moaned pulling his head up. "Please no more. " I whispered breathing heavily. 
"I won't hurt you cariño I only want you to be happy.  " He said kissing my palm.
"I know but I can't take it. " I watched his eyes narrow as he stared at me with intensity that made me feel self conscious.  "Yes you can. "
With that, he bent his head and continued the delicious torture he offered me. "No more. " I cried.
My legs were shaking and my breath labour coming out in small puffs from my mouth. I peered down at him and saw him looking at me with hooded eyes. The dim light from the Kitchen made his eyes look glassy as he furrowed his brows with concentration. 
I felt a slight sting and moaned trying to push him off but he held my hand tightly.  "Ahh. Mmmm. Please just..."
My eyes rolled in their sockets.  I felt something lossen then I shivered crying out his name breathing softly.
The tremors passed be again.  "Oh....Fuck! " I screamed racking my brain on how to wipe that smirk from his face. "What the..."
"Shhh mi princessa you did well. " he said kissing my exposed stomach.
"I have never felt anything like this before. Never. "He smiled then pushed himself up to give me a kiss. "I just wanted to take your mind off things. I want you to be happy.  "
I smiled and kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck to draw him closer to me.
"I love you. " I whispered and he pulled away abruptly making me flinch. "You love me? "
I nodded my head not sure where he was going with his question.  "Why do you love me? "
I blinked.  Was he serious?
I stared at him searching for any hint of amusement but found none.
He's serious.
I cleared my throat and sat up.
" I love everything about you..." I began looking into his eyes. "I love your eyes. They remind me of the ocean. I love your lips, they should be illegal because of what you do with them..." I blushed. "Like what you did to me just now. I love your smile, I love that you care about me....I love the way you view yourself and the way you make me feel. "
He didn't show any emotion.
I was like 'dude say something! ' 
I caressed my cheek then harshly grabbed my face. "If I asked you to kill for me..." he said, blue eyes peering into my soul. "Would you do it ?"
"What? "
"Would you do it? !" I swallowed then sighed.
"Look Miguel-Angel, I love you.  I don't know what you're playing at but I love you....I've always loved you but you never noticed me not until last week. You surprised me with this beautiful necklace that you gave me and I...I love you for that... I'm not asking you to say it back to me. If you don't love me too-"
My eyes fluttered close because he was kissing me and pulling me close and all.
"I....I think I feel the same. " he said gently. 
"You do? "
He nodded.
"I'm so happy. " I giggle pulling him on top me playing with his hair.
"Make love to me. " he blinked. 
"I can't...I don't want to hurt you." I frowned. "No you won't. I promise."
He sighed.  "How about this...after everything's settled with your mom and the mourning.  I'll show you how much you mean to me." I smiled. 
"Ok. "
"Let's get to know each other better...Yes? "
I gave a small smile. "Okay.  Should I start ?"
He grinned.  "Yes. "
I blushed. "Where do I begin? "

He grabbed my hand and kissed them. "Start from the beginning."
I inhaled then began.

Yo! What's up?
How's you all I have gotten to the Part where am stuck and I don't know what else to write soo yeah I need help.
For young readers my book is not for fantasies so I made my words as vague as possible. 
😛😛😛😛
No need to be sad okay?
I love you still...naughty or not. And Emem, am watching you ooo.
Bye. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

#Chelsea #