Chapter 23

THE PAST...part 1
23 years ago....

He  followed her inside and looked around.
Her room was decorated nicely, in this girlish way that was really appealing.
"Have a seat," she whispered and He sat. 
"So what did you want to tell me?"

He scratched my nape and smiled.
"Your scent is really good. What kind of perfume do you use ?"

She looked confused. "Huh?...oh...um...I use Mist. It was a gift from Paul for my birthday. "
He nodded. "Right...can I try it?" She smiled.
"Okay...." she reached forward and grabbed the bottle with a blue liquid inside. "Here. "
He took the bottle from her hand and sprayed the perfume on his wrist.
"It's nice, it lives to it's name....Misty. "

She swallowed. "Why are you so interested? Was that why you came to my room?" The question threw him off balance.

"No. I was just admiring your scent. Since you use it, the scent is good...it...you are beautiful. " he said blabbering as he was nervous.
She looked at him shyly and caught his eye.
She was so beautiful and innocent that he couldn't resist. He pulled her face close to his by her neck and captured her lips in a kiss.
Bianca was so surprised that she didn't know how to react but when his hand moved under her skirt, she blinked.
On instinct, she resisted him and pushed him away. "Stop. "

His eyes glazed over and he frowned looking angry. "Why can't you like me back?!"
Before she could respond, he attacked her lips again then pushed her onto the bed harshly.
"Ah! What are you doing?!" She began to struggle.
He grabbed her hand and pulled it above her head.

If she wasn't going to love him then he was going to force her to.

Slipping his hand under her skirt, he made  to pull her under wear down.
"Ah! Why is happening?!" The more she struggled the more it was easier to  pull the underwear to her ankle where it'd cause little hindrance.

He quickly pushed his joggers down then climbed on top her to hold her down.
"Please stop this!" He thrusted into her and she cried out.
"Don't do this!"

Tears trailed down her cheeks as he thrusted into her. "Don't...!"
He increased his speed and moaned.
"Dont do this...ah!" He kept on thrusting.

"Please stop this!! Why are you doing this?!"
He didn't stop her from crying out.
Oh no he didn't.

If anything,  her cries brought joy to his ears.
"Please stop..."
He moved in and out like the animal that he was.
"Since you won't have me...I'll have you!" He gritted through clenched teeth.
When she realized that he wasn't going to stop, Heart wrenching sobs broke form her lips and fresh hot tears trailed down her cheek as she turned her head to the side.
He moaned sharply and thrusted harder to the hilt  making her to breathe in sharply.

As she resignated herself to fate and thought all hope was lost, someone knocked on the door.
"Hey!...Over her-!" He quickly slapped his hand over her mouth and stopped his hateful thrusts.
"Bianca! Its Paul. Are you in there ?!"

She had tried to remove his hand from her hand. Truly she did but she was no match for his growing strength. "Where could she be ?"
He held tightly on her hands and  mouth as she struggled.

Slowly she stopped struggling, her eyes fluttered then dropped and stilled under him.

When the person knocking had left, he released his hold on her but she didn't move.
"Hey, Bianca. " she didn't reply.
She didn't even make a sound!
"Bianca!" Nothing...
"Hey Bianca!!" Her head fell to the side with her eyes open.
"Bianca?!" He shook her.
"Hey!"
He slapped her face slightly. "Hey!! Bianca!!!"
Nothing.
She was dead.

He stared at her naked body on the bathroom floor and broke down.
He didn't mean to kill her.

Yes you did.

"No I didn't!" He cried.
Running a hand through his hair he looked back at the body.
He had to dispose it.

He had to dispose her body...but how?

He searched around the room and finally found a pair of scissors which he was sure she used when she sewed.
He picked it up and went back to the bathroom to undress then turned on the shower head.
He placed the scissors on her neck and added pressure till thick red blood trailed down to her naked chest.

He cried as the blood flowed but there was nothing he could do.
He had to do it.

So,  he vigorously move his hand while watching the cold water from the shower wash down the blood into the drainage.
"Am sorry....I didn't mean for this to happen. " he whispered then continued his work.

When he was done with the evil act of cutting her up, he found a big shopping bag in the closet then went to work by wrapping her body up with the bed sheets then dropped the wrapped carcass in the bag.
He scrubbed the blood on the wall which the water couldn't reach and washed the floor with cleaning agents.
He washed the scissors and wiped it clean to remove his finger prints.

When he was done, he had a quick shower and wore his discarded clothes.
He had made sure to wash her body real good and thankfully he hadn't finished his act...meaning no semen DNA, right?
Fear gripped him immediately.
This was all too much, how did this happen? How did they get here?

"Pull yourself together Angel. Calm down...I've got this. I'll be fine. "
He grabbed  a couple of her dresses and dumped them in with the carcass then sprayed her perfume in the room to cover the iron smell of her  blood.

By the time he was done, his hand began to shake.
He felt sick to the gut.
Inhaling deeply, he picked up the bag and walked out of the room without touching anything else not even the knob of the door.
He used the back door since the others where outside playing and walked the path to the stream where the students would sometimes have their baths.
The bag slipped from his hand and he sobbed.

"Forgive me."
Using his leg, he pushed the bag down and watched it roll till it reached the stream and got washed away slowly by the moving current.
His stomach clenched.

Before he could stop it, he hunched over and puked.

You'll be fine okay? Trust me little brother...trust me.

"Get out of my head! You caused this!"
His legs gave way and he fell to his knees. "Am a murderer. I killed her. "

He was a monster not meant to live.
He had killed 3 people very close to him in the span of 2 years ! At his age ?!

He was just fifteen for crying out loud.
Who was he?

He was the child that became a killer.

He is...Angel Louise Johnson...the boy who looked normal but....wasn't.

While writing the part, I imagined every single detail and shivered.
It felt so real so I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote.
This is my best chapter yet so...appreciate me by voting Okay?

Thank you.

#Chelsea.