Chapter 6

Miguel- Angel POV

I entered the bathroom and washed my hands.
I squirted soap on my hands and began rubbing my hands together.
I can't believe I did that! !
My God.
I rinsed my hands and then splashed water on my face 3 times to cool down my hot head.
I sighed. "Shit! "
I opened my cabinet and found my pills. I opened the bottle and poured 2 into my hands. "This won't do. " I poured 3 more and dry swallowed the pills.
I grabbed my hand towel and dried my hands thinking of what else to do.
I wasn't going to blame myself for what happened back there. I was going to blame her! It was all her fault! Why did she have to say that to me?
Paige!
I miss her. I dropped the towel on the sink and switched off the light feeling my medication start to take effect. I smiled.
Peace this night.
I swayed from side to side then sat on the bed feeling my limbs become paralyzed. I slowly lowered my body to bed then sighed in content. Peace.
That was what I was feeling right now.
I closed my eyes for a few seconds relishing the feeling then the effect wore off and I rose up immediately,and shouted.
Every single time!
What does he want from ME? ! I grab my head beginning to hear the dark voices that always hunted me at night. "No. Not tonight. Leave me alone. "
I wasn't going to give in. Never again.
My head began to hurt again and I groaned struggling to breathe.
I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Think positive.
"Paige. " I inhaled. "You're so beauty and sexy and so fucking cute!"
I stood up and grabbed my keys then left the room and locked it behind me.
I walked out and inhaled the fresh are blossom valley.
I had one destination in mind and that was Paige's house. I needed to see her right now.
I felt my self grow at the thought of touching her.
I chuckled softly at myself.

Using the darkness as my ally I found my way to her house. I stood there for a minute or two then bent down and slipped my key twister in and the door opened with a click.
I grinned and looked around smiling, her neighbors where still in bed.
"So that means that it's just you and me baby girl just me and you." I said to my self and entered her house.
The place was tidy and I liked it.
You can call me a clean environment freak because I hate untidy places.
I opened the door gently and there she was sleeping like an angel.

Mi Angelita.

My Angel.
I closed the door behind me and knelt in front of her inhaling her sweet scent. I love it. I skimmed my hand from her lap up to her face and smiled because she leaned into my hand.
I pushed her hair from her face and inhaled it. "You are mine. "
I trailed my nosed down her neck and kissed a spot that made her whimper in her sleep.
"Mr Johnson...." she whispered dreaming.
Was she dreaming about me ?
Maybe she is. "Am right here baby girl. "
I kissed her lips softly then sighed. "You are going to be the death of me. " I whispered then kissed her fore head and stood up looking around.
She deserves better than this....
I walked into her bathroom and went through her stuff. I found the name of the deodorant she uses. "McLacken Desires. "
The irony.
I chuckled then slipped the deodorant into my pocket. I bent down and went through the hamper.
Mostly lace?
Naughty girl. I looked behind me and saw her sound asleep. "You're so naughty. "
My bulge ached painfully. "You and I both Jr. You and I both. " I said about to touch myself when she turned and mumbled.
I picked the underwear closest to my hand and stuffed in inside my other pocket.
I walked back to her bed and kissed her lap down to her toe then smiled. Peace.
She brought me peace. My eyes dropped becoming heavy and I sighed. "You belong to me cariño. You are mine, all mine. " I looked up and pushed her hair away from her neck then kissed her neck one last time. "Sweet dreams baby girl. Dream of me. "
I looked at her digital clock. "5:55 a.m. Am sure Adel is home already. " I groaned.
I don't have time for her bitching but I needed to sleep to relax more than rest.
"Bye love. "
I slipped out her room and walked out the door and shut it behind me carefully.
It was already dawn so I had to becareful.
I pushed my face cap lower to cover some part of my face. I felt giddy.
I walked a corner then saw the police patrol car coming from afar.
Shit!
I turned around with expertise and slipped into the forest.
They didn't even notice me they just drove past. Where were they going to?
I followed to a distance then saw them stop at Paige's house and gulped.
The only reason a patrol car would ever come to your house was for one reason now in Blossom Valley....
And that reason is when someone dies....
I looked at Paige's window and felt sympathy for her because it seems Mrs Ellison has just been murdered.

Fuck!

Sorry for the short chapter. Okay ?
I find Miguel- Angel disgusting....
How can he take her underwear? ! He's crazy! I swear.
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Paige baby i really pity you now.

#Chelsea #