Past

-Meliodas POV-

"You low life animal, you even dare to touch me." I said as we clinched swords.

"I will kill you." He said. It's starting to get harder to fight. I'm hungry, but I can't stop. I am in the battlefield. I need to kill all these low life goddesses. The other low life races too.

"Go to hell!" The low life archangel shouted and was about to attack when I stroke first. I looked around to my next offer until I saw a girl above me.

She was definitely a goddess with those beautiful white wings. That cute long silver hair. Her pink soft lips. She was an angel.

She looked down to me when she then started flying towards me. Pushing me to the ground.

"Die!" I heard a voice behind me. I looked up to see that same person that I fought where I once was. She saved me from getting killed.

"Are you okay?" She asked. She was on top of me and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Then I snapped out of it.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." I said with the same cold voice as usual while looking at her. She got of off me. What I wish we could stay like that forever. We both got up.

"What a relief. I'm Elizabeth." She said. The Supreme deity's daughter, Elizabeth.

"Oh, I'm Meliodas." I said.

"Nice to meet you Meliodas, I assume that this is farewell." She said and was about to take off when I took her wrist making her look at me.

"Will we meet again?" I asked. She smiled at me.

"Meet me at the old temple tonight." She said. I smiled and let go of her. All my hunger and tiredness was gone, I just wanted to meet her again.

-Elizabeth's POV-

It worked! Breath of bless worked! Not only is he handsome, cute and everything, he is Meliodas! The next demon king! The most feared demon of them all! And he will be in 'love' with me! I just hope this will last long. I don't want him to go. He would be the perfect boyfriend.

I arrived at the old temple. I couldn't wait to tonight. I laid down on one of the stone benches as thinking.

He is so cute, I can't wait then to feel his soft lips. To see his black eyes turn to his real eye colour. To have my hands in his spiky hair. Then his muscles. They are so big.

I laid down, looking up at the sky and thinking about Meliodas. I didn't know it turned night before I heard his voice again.

"Hey, Elizabeth!" He said. I looked up and saw him walking towards me. I smiled and sat up. He come and sat beside me.

"Hello." I said.

"How long have you been here?" He asked.

"Not that long. Don't worry." I said.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded. We started talking about different things.

"I need to go." Meliodas said.

"The same tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded and he took off.
.....
We continued these secret meetings every day, I loved them as much every day. It have been a whole month since I used breath of bless on him and it have worked perfectly. The only thing is that he doesn't know anything about it, so I can't just command him like usual. I need to wait and with time, he tell me 'his feelings'.

I got to our usual meeting spot and saw Meliodas already waiting. When he saw me, he stood up.

"Hi, Meliodas." I said.

"Elizabeth." He said and walked closer to me. I smiled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Elizabeth, I have wanted to tell you this ever since I meet you. I-I love you Elizabeth." He said. I smiled more.

"I love you too Meliodas." I said. We leaned in and kissed each other. It felt good and I wanted it to be longer then what it was.

The rest of the the time, we talked about things.

I just loved to spent time with him, I just wish I didn't need to use breath of bless on him to do this. It is just a one sided love after all.

"Elizabeth, I have been thinking of this a long time now and I will switch side to fight alongside you." Meliodas said.

"You are?" I asked, I was both worried and happy of what he was going to do. If he does, I can be with him more and the goddesses would surely win.

"Yes, I am." He said. I hugged him.

"That's amazing!" I said. He smiled.

.....
There we stood, facing our parent. I was ready to give my all and thanks to the breath of bless, Meliodas would too. I can't believe it have worked this long.

We fought together and lost. Meliodas fell unconscious first. The last I heard was a spell cast on us, then I died.

.....

Every time I remembered my past lives, I couldn't believe that breath of bless still worked. He still cared about me. Still loved me. It feels so real. I trought it was real when I didn't have my memory.