Chapter Three

It was that time in the evening again where I had to say goodbye. Me and Chester had been talking for hours, familarizing with each other's life stories; it seemed crazy to think that I had only just met him when it felt as if I had known him forever. It was gone midnight and I could feel to tire. I knew we were going to have to go our separate ways but I wanted to carry on getting to understand this beautiful human's head. 

"We should probably get going." Chester said, looking almost disappointed.I liked his use of 'we'. 

"Yeah, I suppose we should." I scanned around us, the empty bar stood just us and another couple. 

"Come on, I'll walk you home." Chester held out his arm and I looped mine in his, we walked along the roads in a comfortable silence.I shivered as the cold night's wind hit my body, Chester pulled off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders- I smiled at his gentlemany ways, feeling that feeling inside. 

Suddenly I was at my hotel room door and he was looking at my lips and I was looking at his, he was leaning in and my head was titlting and our lips locked. It was magical and mystical and everything I needed.

Chester pulled away, smiling at me. "So Grace, can I take you out on a date?" 

I smiled and agreed, allowing my heart to perform a circus of blackflips. He grinned at me, I knew then that I could not mess this up- he was almost too good to be true. 

"Okay then." He kissed me gently once more and then turned around and headed to the lift, I could still see his grin as he walked away. 

"Goodnight Chester." I whispered under my breath before unlocking my hotel room door and disappearing inside.