14

winwin had been staring at her for the longest time and keni was starting to get uncomfortable. 

she shifted her position a bit on his bed and was startled when he suddenly came forward and pinned her to the backboard, hovering over her body. 

"winwin what are you-" she was cut off. 

"do you like him?" he asked darkly, his eyes piercing into hers. 

keni's eyes widened, "who??"

"jaehyun."

keni stared at him for a fraction of a second before bursting out in laughter. suprised, winwin backed away a bit.

"i just met him!" she exclaimed.

winwin squinted at her, "are you sure?"

keni nodded and said under her breath, "besides, i think i like someone else anyways."

~

"i heard you're good at shooting a gun."

keni turned to see ayeri leaning against the door and she stared at the girl, "yeah i guess."

ayeri cracked a smile, "let's go shooting then! i haven't had a chance to hang out with you."

keni was very wary the entire time she was with ayeri. she didn't know how to act around the enthusiastic girl.

ayeri glanced at keni, "are you uncomfortable with me because of sicheng?"

"n-no" keni stuttered and ayeri laughed.

"it's ok, i hope we can be friends and i hope he comes around, there's no need for all this awkwardness," ayeri said and keni nodded in relief. 

keni shot her next bullet right on target and turned to ayeri, "how long have you been here with them?"

"i honestly don't remember. maybe two years? ever since i debuted i've also lived with the boys," ayeri explained.

keni screamed, "YOU ARE AN IDOL?"

ayeri laughed again, "yeah, you should come to my music show tomorrow. it's pretty early in the morning though"

"i wouldn't miss it," keni promised, "how do you balance missions and promotions and everything."

ayeri sighed, "i do a terrible job. i rarely get any sleep and i always have to take supplements. my boyfriend always gets into arguments with taeyong or my manager cause they always schedule me for back to back things."

keni tilted her head, "who's your boyfriend?"

"no one you need to meet," winwin had been standing at the door to the training room and now he moved next to keni, placing a hand on her shoulder.

as he steered her away, he gave ayeri a cold glare to which the girl cheerfully waved back.