03

"hendery watch out behind you!" yangyang screamed.

hendery whipped around and threw his newly made explosive at the man that was sneaking up behind him.

he heard kun speak into his in-ear from the van, "hendery, blow up the drugs. the boys are done with everyone inside."

the day's mission had gone absolutely chaotic but it was nothing new. they had gotten a call from taeyong, reporting a drug warehouse that jackson wang had been hiding in beijing for the longest time.

they had put off dealing with it for weeks, waiting for winwin to get better, but clearly his situation was not going to brighten up any time soon. 

hendery paused before throwing the string of firecracker-looking explosives in his hand, "xiaojun, who the fuck is that."

xiaojun whipped around and sure enough, a petite girl came zooming out of the warehouse, a black duffel bag in her arms. she was repeatedly screaming curse words and didn't notice the 7 boys watching her from all angles until xiaojun stopped in front of her. 

"oh hello. who the fuck are you," she said casually and stopped to retie her ponytail. 

xiaojun was a little taken aback. he fully expected the girl to cower in fear at the sight of his sniper gun.

"nice gun." she continued, "you're kinda hot."

"uh- thanks," xiaojun answered with blush appearing on his cheeks and back in the car kun mentally slapped him.

kun yelled into the earpiece, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

xiaojun jumped, "oh yeah. uh, do you mind if we like take you with us. you know, for questioning?" he could hear kun sighing in defeat in his ear

"sure. can we take my car, i'm rather partial to it since i just stole it last night," keni said nonchalantly and tossed xiaojun the keys. 

by now the earpiece was quiet and xiaojun was sure that kun had completely given up. another boy with purple highlights popped out, "can i come? she has a cool car!"

"no yangyang," this time it was winwin, "i know that girl. i'll come with you guys. everyone else get back to the car with kun. we'll meet you there," he yanked keni's duffle bag from her and pointed a gun to her head, "let's go, and don't try anything funny."

keni chuckled, "woah there winwin, calm down."

winwin stared at her coldly and she gave up, walking to the car with them.

~

"you have a nice house," keni said trying to break the awkward silence as all 7 boys sat staring at her. 

"thanks, we rented it," hendery answered before ten slapped him on the back.

keni distinctly heard ten say, "hendery, you idiot, we're supposed to be intimidating."

"so you're hendery?" she asked, "first winwin, now hendery. what's with these names."

"i'm ten."

"oh, see what i mean?"

kun mentally prepared himself and stepped forward, "hua keni. what were you doing at jackson's drug warehouse."

"getting drugs," she answered as if it was self explanatory.

a super tall boy with round eyes gasped dramatically in the back.

"oh i don't DO drugs, i sell them to the crackheads in front of my house," ayeri explained.

the tall boy gasped again, "you have a HOUSE?"

this time it was winwin who spoke, "she lives in an abandoned house, probably killed the people who used to live in it."

"excuse me, i don't kill people. isn't that your job or something."

kun paused, "how do you know where she lives?"

"she almost ran me over last night, how would i not know," winwin deadpanned. 

kun gathered all the boys into a huddled and they all tried to whisper, "boys what do we do with her? i think she's useful."

ten spoke confidently, "let's keep her, i like her attitude."

yangyang snickered, "yeah cause she's the female version of you."

kun snapped his fingers to get their attention, "we can't let her go anyways, she knows where we are staying now."

"that's YOUR fault," hendery pointed out. 

"AND she's cute," xiaojun stated and everyone stared at him, "what i thought we were stating facts.

"THANKS XIAOJUN!" keni piped up from the coach where she could definitely hear every word they were saying.

kun motioned with his hands for the huddle to dispersed and all 7 boys turned around to face keni in a line, "do you want to join our gang?"

"do i get a room?"

kun glaced at the rest of the boys, "no.. you'll have to share with someone."

keni jumped up from the coach and clung onto xiaojun's arms, "great i'm in the circus."