05

it had been days since keni had ran away from the boys. with a lack of a hacker, no one could find her.

winwin, who supposedly knew where she lived, didn't want to help them find the girl. he said they were better off without her. 

"she's a master con artist," winwin said, "we don't need that. you'll never know if shes speaking the truth, lying, or trying to weed information out of us."

ten sniffed in the corner, "you just don't like her because she asked why you're a dick," he had liked keni alot since she had a snarky, funny attitude.

winwin rolled his eyes, "i'm going to the bar." he grabbed his keys and stomped his way to the door.

"going to the bars and getting laid by random girls every night is not going to help you get over ayeri!" ten shouted after winwin.

winwin let the front door slam behind him.

~

keni was at the convenience store, about to pay when the card she was trying to use was declined.

she knew she was fucked. she said under her breath, "that fucker finally figured out he got his card stolen."

she returned the stuff she was gonna buy and rushed home, worried for her almost empty gas tank as well. she pulled on the nearest dress, which was made of red velvet and and left her  legs completely bare. 

she stared in the mirror after applying her makeup and whispered to herself, "how longer do i have to live like this?"

a single tear threatened to escape from her eye but she wiped it away before it could.

keni drove herself dangerously to the bar, almost crashing twice on the way there. it's not like she cared if she died or not, she would actually welcome death as if it was an old buddy. at times like this, only one thing was on keni's mind. 

survive. 

she entered the bar and sat down in a private section, pretending to ponder on what to order when in reality she didn't have any money. she made eye contact with a boy sitting by himself a few feet away and his eyes raked over her body before he smirked.

the boy made his way over, "order anything you want baby," and sat down next to her, one of his hands immediately grasping her waist while the other stroked her long black hair.

keni felt her instincts kick in and she delicately moved herself onto his lap, "oh i don't think i'll need anything to drink tonight," she said and stroked his face.

the boy was good looking, no lie. but keni didn't care, she just wanted to get out of there with his wallet. 

"call me jackson. jackson wang."

"jackson," keni said softly as he adjusted her so that there almost no space in between the two of them. she felt his hands stroke her bare back. he paused for a second to finish his drink and when he reattached his hands on her body, it was to grope her behind.

keni gasped and he thought it was out of pleasure but in reality she felt like throwing up.

the smell of hennessy was strong when he attached his lips to hers. she responded to the kiss aggressively while her fingers traced his abs. he moved to attach his lips to her neck and she fumbled around the pockets of his suit jacket, trying to find his wallet. 

when she succeeded in laying her hands on it, she took it and threw it behind the chaise the were sitting in and turned her attention back to him. she whispered quietly, "i'll be right back," and he nodded. 

she slipped away and picked up the wallet, but before she left, something else caught her attention. 

a boy sat at the bar, almost deliriously drunk.

keni smirked and slipped her hand into the boy's back pocket as he was busy downing what seemed like the 15th glass of straight vodka.

mans seemed like he was going through some shit.

as keni was busy shoving the wallet into her bra, the guy whipped around in his chair and grabbed her wrist.

"and what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

keni's eyes widened, "i- winwin..."

winwin glared at her and yanked his wallet back, "don't worry i won't bring you back to the others, i don't want to have someone like you around me."

"what about someone like her?" jackson had noticed keni's disappearance and was now approaching them. he slid an arm around her waist and winwin narrowed his eyes.

"stay away from her."

jackson smirked, "but you just told her to stay away from you."

keni pleaded with winwin using her eyes and he sighed, grabbing her wrist for a second time, "excuse us," and pushed jackson roughly to the side. 

winwin said quietly to keni, "you're such a fucking con-artist. don't you have anything better to do with your life?"

i felt like i should've told you guys that this book kinda spoils my black on black book.

oh well surprise sUrPRisE! ayeri in that book doesn't end up with winwin!