09

jackson's car screeched to a stop at his base and he unceremoniously threw keni into house.

"ow what the fuck," keni cursed as she picked herself off the floor.

jackson took no notice to her as he spoke to the bambam guy in frantic whispers. five more guys came out from various spots in the house and nodded towards jackson as they stationed themselves behind the door, waiting for something.

keni widened her eyes and she grabbed jackson's arm, "what are you doing?" she gave up the pretense of acting innocent. she knew that jackson knew and there was no need to beat around the bush anymore. 

jackson grabbed keni by her hair, "you guys don't get to mess with me and not expect me to play games right back at you," he smirked and stroked her face, "now stand in right here in front of windows for them to see you clearly sweetheart."

there was nothing keni could do at the moment that wouldn't make the situation worse, so keni stood there quietely, ignoring the eyes of jackson's little henchmen and trying her best to spot wayv's car from out the window. she only hoped that one of them would look at her so could send them a signal.

wayv's van screeched to a stop and yangyang stepped out first, "wow this is much nicer than our place," he muttered under his breath.

winwin climbed out of the car and surveyed the area. where were the guards?  his attention turned toward the big glass pained windows and he noticed keni standing awkwardly. he narrowed his eyes, trying to get a better view of her when it became more apparent that she was staring right at him.

when they made eye contact, keni dared to shake her head in a small almost unnoticeable movement. winwin paused, trying to decipher the movement when someone yanked keni away from the window. 

it seemed like her eyes were conveying something but winwin shook it away, motioning for the others to follow him.

he nodded to hendery and the guy kicked the front door open.

bam

that was the first gunshot fired.

keni's eyes widened as she saw where the bullet landed and she ran through the line of fire, rushing to his side as he fell. 

"winwin!" she screamed.