02

winwin slammed the door behind himself as he entered the mansion that wayv was staying at while they were in china. he glared at everyone and made his way up the stairs and to his room.

in the background yangyang loudly complained, "we literally moved to a different country because of him and he still acts like a little shit."

kun gave yangyang a look and went after winwin.

he entered the dark room and closed the door behind himself, "it's three in the morning, where have you been?"

winwin glanced at him from his spot by the window, "a walk," he put his phone down gently and kun saw the background of a smiling girl for a split second.

"move on winwin. you're just hurting yourself and her by acting like this, why can't you be happy for her? we all miss her but we are with you for you to heal, not to continue hoping for something that won't happen."

winwin was about to argue but he just looked at his friend sadly, "she doesn't miss me does she?"

"you were her best friend sicheng. of course she misses you," kun sighed, "get some rest, we have a mission in the morning to complete or taeyong will haul our asses back."

as kun exited the room, hendery immediately clung onto him and asked a billion questions, "is he still depresso over ayeri?" kun nodded and shook his head. parenting 5 hyperactive children and 1 dramatically heart broken boy was too much work.

back in the room, winwin scrolled through the pictures he had taken with ayeri on his phone, tears silently rolling down his cheeks. 

deep down he knew that they were never meant to be, and that he shouldn't blame her for falling in love with someone else. 

but he still wondered if it would be different if he had confessed first.

yes, ayeri is from the black on black ff.