40

happiness.

that's what they found in each other after living without it for so long.

it's what they deserved really. 

there was no really no match more perfect than keni and winwin, they way they just fit together like two puzzle pieces that were made for each other. 

no one could deny it. 

winwin turned to the girl next to him and smiled, "hey princess, you wanna do something fun today?"

keni looked at her boyfriend skeptically, "and what is this fun you have planned? because last time you said that you dragged me bungee-jumping and i would rather die than do that again."

winwin laughed and ruffled her hair, "no, it's even better," he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house.

"i've heard that before," keni muttered but went along with winwin anyways.

winwin pulled out his motorcycle, one that keni was all too familiar with and yelled, "TADA!"

keni sat on the motorcycle, "oh are we going for a ride?"

winwin shook his head confidently, "nope, you're going to learn how to drive it."

keni's eyes widened and she got off the bike immediately, "i can barely drive normal cars what makes you think i can drive this."

winwin laughed, "well you can learn now, then you can drive me around while i hold onto your waist uwu."

"you did not just say uwu out loud," keni said and crossed her arms, "fine. your argument has sold me. let's start learning now."

~

winwin's butt fell on the ground for the 20th time that day.

"aish keni you gotta tell me before you start vrooming around!" he said as he dusted off his clothes.

keni covered her mouth as she laughed, it was hilarious to see winwin standing their with his shoulders squared up and pouting, "come on, sit back down i think i got it this time."

winwin sat back down cautiously and immediately wrapped his arms around her before she could take off without warning again. 

keni got off to a surprisingly smooth start as she left the gates of the mansion and entered the nearest abandoned road so that she could go even faster. 

winwin secured his grasp around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

keni called back to him, "aren't you glad to have such a badass girlfriend?"

winwin snuggled against her, "i love you keni."

"i love you to winwin."

UWU