3

Aurora POV Boys are 4 now

"Cruz come back here right this insist" i called out to him.

"no" he yelled as he ran away from me.

"i will get him, you help Canyon and CJ" Cyrus smiled and kissed me quickly.

"thanks" i smiled.

"alright boys let's get your shoes on" i smiled. it was there first day of kindergarten and i was a mess. my babies where no longer my babies.

well that and Cruz was no longer the youngest. where blessed with another little boy,Colton who we discover two months after our honey moon i was pregnant again. so now i am the proud mother of four boys, i am in serious need a girl that's for sure.

"mommy my tie sucks" Canyon whined. yup tie, Cyrus and i where sending them to his school an all boys private school. we wanted to have the best education they could. i wanted them to go to public school like i did, but after a bunch of back and forth Cyrus won with the private school idea.

the boys school uniform

"mommy when me school?" Colton sighed as he sat down on the bench beside Canyon and CJ

"next year baby then you will be with your brothers" i assured him.

Colton loved his brothers, he was always trying to copy them and be like them. which Cyrus and i where pleaded about. and for the most part the triplets where okay with there brother.

"no no no no no no no" Cruz yelled as he was in Cyrus arms.

"Shoes on now, we are going to be late" Cyrus was stern with Cruz.

"i don't want school" Cruz complained.

"Cruz your brothers will be right there with you i promise." i tried to get him to see reason.

he sighed but then nodded and i was able to put his shoes on.

"alright Miller boys, every one got there back packs" i wanted to do a check list.

"yup" Cj smiled he was super excited about starting school.

"yes" Cruz and Canyon replied in unison.

"alright then let's go to the car" i smiled and grabbed Coltons hand.

we all piled in to my the car, Cyrus and i had to buy a bigger car once Colton was born. so we traded my car in for a new  Chevrolet Traverse.