Epilogue

1 year later
Aurora POV

"i can't believe your getting married today" Layla quipped

"i know it's so crazy, it feels like just yesterday that he proposed to me" i tell her.

"so what time you heading to the hotel?" Layla asked.

Cyrus and i decided to have our wedding at a high end hotel. since we could have the reception and the ceremony all at the same place.

"well i think in about two hours or so. since that's when the stylist will be there not long after" i tell her.

"alright sounds good" she smiled.

"mama" Cruz came running into the kitchen.

the boys where two years old, and so big. they are taking a lot too. it's crazy how fast they are growing.

"what's wrong baby where are your brothers?" i moved from my spot behind the stove.

"movie" he tells me.

"what is the movie over?" i asked.

"no me stay with you. browter movie" he explained.

"why don't you want to watch the movie with your brothers?" i bent down so i was level with him.

"i miss you" he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"such a mamas boy" Layla smiled.

"why don't you go finish the movie with your brothers, so that i can finish breakfast" i say.

"i help you?" he gave me his puppy dog eyes.

man how can you resist them, i sighed but picked him up.

"okay you can help" i set him down on the counter. he clapped his hands and smiled.

"he's too cute" Layla smiled.

"mhm do you mind just peeking your head into to check on CJ and Canyon?" i asked.

"sure" she stood up from her chair.

"alright you ready to have a good breakfast?" i tickled Cruz tummy causing him to laugh.

"mhm" he nodded his head.

"hungry mama" Canyon came running into the kitchen followed by Layla and CJ.

"me too" CJ rushed over to me.

"alright why don't you go get in your boaster seats, and i will i give you some chopped strawberries. till the eggs are done" i suggested.

they all nodded, so i helped Cruz off the counter. and Layla the good friend she is helped the boys to there booster seats. i grabbed the strawberries from the fridge, and three  bowls. the boys love them so i always have some chopped and ready to go in the fridge.

"mama where daddy?" CJ asked once i placed his bowl in front of him.

"daddy is out with uncl  Logan, but you will see him soon okay" i brushed the hair out of his eyes and kissed the top of his head.