27

Cyrus POV

i didn't want to go back to work today, but i haven't been to the office in almost a month. i knew that i had to go. because Jonas and Henry need me there. a bunch of the bigger clients want to meet with me directly. so i had to go back to get things running smooth again.

today was also the first  day for the nanny we hired to come in during the day. she was a nice lady, she is an older lady. and so sweet. she wasn't able to have kids of her own. so that's how she got into the business. she also just recently moved over here from England. so her accent it pretty cool.

i fixed my tie and looked in the mirror. i looked ready, but i didn't feel ready. i wanted to just stay here with the babies. never let them out of my sight. but i knew i had too. they have grown so much in only being one mouth old.

i walked into the nursery, Aurora just finished feeding  Cruz. little bugger still won't take a bottle. but CJ and Canyon both laid asleep in there crib.

"you okay" i came up behind her.

"oh i haven't seen you in a suit in a while. you look very handsome" she smiled.

"thanks love" i leaned in a quick kiss.

"you ready to go back to work?" she asked.

"no i just want to stay here with you and the little monsters" i dropped my shoulders.

"i will face time you later and you can see them. now get out of here or you will never want to leave" i pushed my shoulders.

"i know i am going." i held my hands up.

so after one more quick look we both walked out of the nursery. down to the kitchen.

"you want a quick breakfast before you go?" she asked as she walked to the fridge.

i looked at the time on my watch. i still had about ten minutes till i had to leave.

"sure love" i smiled.

"eggs and toast?" she looked at me.

"perfect" i smiled.

so she quickly made two fried eggs and two pieces of toast. then she placed the fruit salad that we had the other day on the side.

"thank gorgeous" i dug in i loved her cooking. she was just as good as my mom was.

"so what do you want for diner? i am going to attempt to go to the store. we are running low on food." she informed me.

"i am honestly fine with what ever not a picky person." i really wasn't.

"how about chicken parmigiana?" she suggested.

"sounds perfect. i love you but i have to run now. call me later and often." i kissed her.

she handed me the suit jacket, and walked me to the door. i kissed her once more then made my way to my car.

" have a good day" she waves before i back out.

Aurora POV

Cyrus just left for work, i knew he didn't want to go. but he needed to get back into the swing of things. once he was gone i quickly made my self some break feast. then cleaned up all the dishes.

once i put the last one away the door bell rang. it must be Hellen, that's our nanny. she was actually such a sweet lady. she was in her early forty's.

i opened the door and was greeted with a smiling Hellen.

"hi come on in" i smiled at her.

"how are you dear" she smiled.