35

Aurora POV

"so today's the day, how you feeling" i asked Layla as she sat on my bed.

she stayed in my room last night, and Cyrus went to Logan's room. since they where following the tradition, where you don't see each other on the night before the wedding. which i think is dumb, but that's just my opinion.

"i feel okay, a little nervous about my vows. but other then that excited. i love Logan so much." she gushed.

"mama" Cruz called out.

"since when have they been taking?" Layla had a huge smile.

"since two days ago. it's crazy they only say Mama and Dada. but it's a start." i smiled.

"mama" Cruz called out again.

"what baby" i walked over to the play pen and picked him up.

he smiled and leaned his head into my shoulder. i rubbed his back.

"he's a total mamas boy isn't he" Layla laughs.

"oh ya" i smiled.

"dada" CJ calls out from his play pen.

"is right here" Cyrus walked into the room.

"where's Logan?" Layla questioned.

"in the shower, so i figured i would stop by and say hi." Cyrus picked up CJ.

"how was your night?" i asked Cyrus.

"sucky i had to sleep on a cot. with out you beside me" he pouted.

"oh you poor baby" i teased.

"man you need a bum change, when are you going to start going on the potty i like that idea." Cyrus moved so he can change CJ.

"he's been difficult lately, he's always moving legs around." i tell Cyrus.

"you will be good for daddy won't you" Cyrus coos.

"mama" Canyon cries from the crib.

i passed Cruz to Layla, and moved to pick up Canyon.

"oh you need a bum change too." i tickled his tummy once i lay him down. which caused the room to be filled with his baby laughter.

"you guys are so good at handling them. how do you do it?" Layla looked down at Cruz.

"well Hellen helps a lot during the weekdays. but it's not as bad as when they where babies. cause now they can feed them selves." i explained.

"don't worry when you and Logan have a baby, you guys will figure it out." Cyrus tried to assure her.

"i know mom is already on me to give her her first grandchild." she laughed.

"well who knows maybe you will come home pregnant" i joked.

"no way not yet, Logan i talked and we are not going to start trying for babies for at least a year." she was admit.

"well things happen, i should know" i buttoned up Canyons onesie.

" we know that, and if it happens before that then it happens." she says.

"so your sure Hellen doesn't mind watching the boys today?" Cyrus wanted to make sure.

"babe she knows that's why she's here." i reminded him.

"i know it's just she's never watched all three boys on her own before" Cyrus was stressing.

"yes she has, the other day i went shopping and she said she would watch them. it's going to work out fine, we can come check on them as much as we need." i tried to ease his worrying.