3

Aurora POV

" well well well look who finally showed up" Layla smirked as she laid on the couch, Logan was beside her.

" mhm" was all i said as i made my way to my room. i wanted to shower the night away.

" soooo did you have fun?" Layla called out.

"we are not talking about this." i yelled back.

" your no fun." i laughed at her response.

but then as i got to my room i decided that i needed to go for a run instead of showering. i find that going for a run clears you head. so i stripped out of my dress and put on my running clothes.

" i am going for a run" i announced to Layla as i walked out

" i am going for a run" i announced to Layla as i walked out. well and Logan since he was still here.

" have fun" was all she said.

i nodded my head then i placed my Air Pods in my ears. and strapped my I Phone into the band around my arm. and made my way outside.

i love to run to central park, then all around there. it's really beautiful. all in all it usually takes me about half an hour or so. as i made my way to my spot where i stop and grab a drink i noticed a familiar figure standing there smirking all dressed up in running gear. Cyrus Miller,  Damn it Layla.

" told you this wouldn't be the last time Sleeping Beauty

" told you this wouldn't be the last time Sleeping Beauty." he grinned.

i huffed and decided to not stop just keep going. i didn't have time for this.

"hey wait up" he called out.

i turned around to face him, " no i want to run  by myself"

" well to bad i want to keep you company" he shrugged.

so here where we running side by side through central park. me not taking and Cyrus not shutting up.

"okay listen" i said as i came to a stop.

"i am all ears" he smiled.

"stop taking while i am running and stop following me." i glared.

" i was not following you, i saw you from a far and decided to stop. it was just a total coincidence that we met. i didn't even know you ran threw here. and as for talking i can stop." he explained his side.