20

Aurora POV

"we should talk about this" dad protested as i slowly made my way down the steps.

"not happing dad i am going." i stood my ground.

"whoa what is going on here." Cyrus grabbed my arm at the last step to help steady me.

i push this arm off me. i was on a mission. and he wasn't stopping me.

"she's going to talk to Jessie and Jeff" dad tells them.

"not happing" Cyrus put his foot down.

"well to bad for you that i am going." i was serious.

he looked at me but i didn't back down from his stare. i ment business. he broke the gaze first and sighed.

"your not going alone. i will come with you." i came to an agreement.

"good you can drive" i stared my way to the garage.

"this is crazy, you guys shouldn't be going at all." Cyrus mom says.

"this conversation has been long over due. they can't just sue him because they have lost control over me. that's all this is about. they knew i would come to them. so i am giving them what they want. and this doesn't just effect dad anymore. it effect Cyrus cause he's the new owner of the business. so i want this gone away." i bossed.

no one said anything, because in a way they all knew i was right.

" just be careful okay" dad placed a hand on my shoulder.

"i will dad i promise" i assured him.

i gave Cyrus the address, and he knew told me to give him directions cause he didn't know how to get there fully. so i did it took us about almost half an hour. and when we pulled up to the house i knew that they where home.

the car was in the drive way. My car to be exact that i bought and paid for. not by myself they helped me out a little bit. but once i started to out of control they took the car. (there from out  of control. was different then everyone else's) And decided to use it as there own.

being here was bribing up really bad memories for me. but i needed to do this.

" you okay? you look a little pale" Cyrus was worried.

"i am fine. i just need to get this over with so i can get the hell out of here." i rushed out.

"alright let's go" he opened his door.

"you can wait here" i tell him.

"not happing you want to do this then i am coming inside. it's not up for discussion." he stated.

i decided that i didn't want to argue him on this. so i got out of the car and made my way to the front door. i knocked hard on the door. it opened after a few moments.

"Aurora?" it was Jr (her adoptive brother) who opened the door with a curious face.

"Jr who's at the door?" it was Jessie who called out. there was no way in hell i was calling them mom and dad now.

"let me in Jr" i growled.

he looked confused at what was going on, but let me in anyways.

"aurora?" Jessie looked shocked. but she should be.

"how dare you" i yelled at her. i was so mad.

she looked shocked as i yelled at her.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.