36

Aurora POV

last night was so beautiful, the service was amazing. and the after party was so much fun. even though i wasn't drinking i still had so much fun. Layla and Logan couldn't stop smiling the whole time. i am so happy that they found each other.

"it looks nice outside, i think we should take the boys to the beach. i mean it's our last day. might as well make the best of it." Cyrus says as we laid in bed.

"i agree, i wonder how they will do in the water. Cruz loved the pool, but this is different" i wondered.

"well CJ hates the pool so far. but maybe he will like the beach. and Canyon he loved the pool too" Cyrus stated.

"true we just have to make sure that there face, arms and legs have tons of sunscreen. cause i don't want them to get burnt." i was serious.

" i know it's in the bag." Cyrus tells me.

"i know sorry i am a worrier" i couldn't help it some times.

"have you heard anything from Logan or Layla?" Cyrus asked.

"no not yet, i mean it's only seven o'clock. they are probably still sleeping." i mean i am guessing that they where awake for a while.

"true" he says.

"which makes me wonder why the boys haven't woken up yet" i sat up to look at them.

"don't jinx's it" he laughed softly.

"sorry it's just weird how we are up before them. usually it's the other way around." i mentioned.

"Hellen did say that she couldn't get them to sleep at there normal time. so she let them tuckered  themselves out, so that's probably why." Cyrus shrugged.

"well it was there first night not having mommy or daddy tuck them in." i justified.

"mhm maybe" he yawns. i

"go back to bed if your tired" i tell him.

"no i am awake" he yawns again.

"mhm sure you are" i was sarcastic. but i was also right because his eyes where closed.

i don't even know why where up so early, with out the boys waking up. so i decided to let him get some more sleep. but as for me i am wide awake.

"mama" i heard the soft whispers of one of the boys. so i stood up and made my way to see who it was. and it was Canyon.

"hi baby" i picked him up and kissed all over his face, causing him to smile.

i knew he needed to be changed, so i changed him then placed him in bed beside Cyrus. putting a pillow on the other side so he couldn't roll off. i was hoping he would fall back asleep, but instead he decided to crawl up on top of Cyrus. causing him to stir and slowly open his eyes.

"sorry i didn't want to put him back in the play pen, it's all wet" i felt bad for waking him up.

"no it's okay hi buddy" Cyrus smiled at him.

i then noticed that Cruz was now awake, standing up in the play pen. so i picked him up and changed him. much to my relief he decided to actually let me change him with out moving his legs around.

"alright you go up beside your brother" i placed him on the bed.

"mama" he stays put.

"come see dada" Cyrus tried to get him to come to him.

"mama" he held his arms out. i sighed and picked him up.

"wow feeling the love" Cyrus uttered.