16

Aurora POV

"how you feeling this morning?" Layla asked.

"i am so tired, i couldn't get comfy. i hate sleeping on my back or sides. and they wouldn't stop moving all night. and i just want them out of me." i complained.

"why don't we go for a walk? if you feel up for it?" she suggested.

"ya i need to get out of this house. i haven't been for a walk with you in a while. i miss our walks together." i really did.

"alright good, let me grab my running shoes." i she said.

i nodded and then slowly got off the sofa, and walked over to the window. i wanted to see what the weather looked like out side. it was the middle of fall. so it was probably a little bit cool. so i should change into something a little warmer. as i was walking to my room i felt this harsh jab by my ribs.

it took my breath away for a second. then it was like it started a chain reaction. i knew what i was feeling. all my little babies where kicking me.

"oh my gosh." i placed my hand over where i felt the first one and they did it again.

"Layla come quick." i wanted her to feel this before the feeling went away.

she came baralling out of her room. half dressed.

"what's wrong are you okay." she rushed out.

"give me your hand" i instructed her.

she dose as asked and i placed where mine was a few seconds ago. and she gasped as he felt the little kick.

"they kicked" she smiled.

"i know it was so crazy." i gasped as they all started to go crazy again.

she noticed this "i am fine, all three of them at once doesn't feel to great" i took a couple breaths.

"you have to call Cyrus" Layla says

i nodded in agreement, i didn't know if he was busy but i figured i should try. he picked up on the third ring.

"hi beautiful" he says.

"you will never guess what!" i was excited.

"well i have some news too. but you go first" he says.

"they kicked" i was smiling.

"what! no way i was hoping to be there for that" he sounded disappointed.

"well i am sure that when i see you later they will be kicking up a storm." i tried to make him feel better.

"true i guess" he sill sounded disappointed.

"so what did you want to tell me?" i asked him.

"oh the contractor called me a few minutes ago, and our house is a go. we can move in any time." he says.

"what! no way that's so awesome. we have to go walk threw when your done work. i can't wait to see it." i was so excited.

"me too i have to go i have a meeting i need to get to. but i will come by as soon as i am done. i love you" he says.

"okay love you too." i hung up the phone.

"what's up?"Layla says.

"the house is finally finished. so we are going to check it out after he's done work. you and Logan should come." i suggested.

"i will text him, i can't wait to see this it's probably so amazing. i am a little bit jealous." she says.

"well you know you will be welcomed any time. so don't even worry." i assured her.