12

Cyrus POV

" so what's the verdict? grand sons, gran daughters? maybe two and one or what. i am dying here." mom rushed out as soon as she saw us.

"hello to you too mother" i chuckled.

i pulled the chair out for Aurora before she sat down. and i sat down my self. i smiled at everyone.

"okay the suspense is killing me"
mom carries on.

i looked to Aurora and she nodded, so i handed my mother the bag. which contained the pictures and the t shirt we got made.

"what is this?" he mom looked at the bag.

" would you just open it" i tell mom.

"fine" she opened the bag. ana first she looked at the pictures.

"mhm i can't tell" she says.

"keep going." i encourage

"wait i think we should talk bets before we find out"dad suggested.

" oh your on." James places twenty dollars on the table.

everyone else places twenty dollars on the table. " so who ever gets it right gets the pot." Dad said.

"alright game on i bet two boys one girl" James guesses.

"i predict two girls one boy" Layla guessed.

"i predict all boys" mom says.

" i think it's all girls" Logan voiced.

" i am saying all boys, boys are usually born first on our side of the family" dad tells us.

"so who's right?" mom looked at us.

" mom pull that last thing out of the bag. and read it." i informed her.

so she dose and she gasped in shock.

"i was right" she cried then jumped up and pulled Aurora into a hug

"three boys, well that's going to be interesting." James said but i knew he was happy.

"well i guess you called it" Layla huffed.

"so now that we know the genders you two have to come up with some names" mom says.

i looked at Aurora and she smiled.

"ahhh you picked out names, ohhh what are they. i want to know. please" mom begged.

"well we will tell you the names we had picked out for girls." i suggested.

"oh so you have had names picked out for a while now" mom looked shocked.

"no way why would we want to hear the girls names." dad looked appalled by the thought.

" we should just tell them. i am so excited" Aurora placed her hand on my arm.