22

CJs POV

"dude hurry up" I knocked on Cruz's door. he begged me to take him to school last night. and i was slowly regretting it.

"relax I said I was coming" he groaned as he opened his door slinging his backpack on his shoulder.

"you should have no excuse to be this late. you didn't come down for breakfast," I complained.

"well I was in the shower, now let's go. since you're in such a rush." he walked past me.

I huff and roll my eyes. he's the one who got in trouble and he's acting like an ass when I am going out of my way to help him.

"you want a ride again lose the attitude." i snapped as i climbed in my car after him.

"your the one whos in such a rush." he actuly argued.

"get out" i tell him with a serious look.

"what?" he looked confused.

"get out, you want to be a dick find your own way. i am going out of my way to help you. and you want to make me the vitctum. no way so get the hell out of my car." i was no playing.

and he must have seen that, cause he huffed and climbed out of my car. i love him i really do, but this last couple days he has just been a major ass whole to everyone. he has not spoken to mom or dad since that night. and things have just been a bit tense.

"dude why dose Cruz look pissed?" Canyon asked she he walked into the garage.

"i kicked him out of my car, hes being a dick. so i told him till he loses the attiude i am not giving him a ride." i was stright up not playing with him.

"damn" Canyon shakes his head.

"yup now move so i can leave." i tell him.

he shakes his head and climbed into his car. i drove to Kaylas house wondring if i made the right choice. i mean sure he was being a dick, but maybe i did go to far.

"hey wheres Cruz? i thought you were taking him?" kayla asked as she climbed into my car.

"he was being an ass hole. so i kicked him out before we left." i tell her honestly.

she looked shocked at what i told her. "damn" was all she said.

"i know i am kinda second guessing myself now. i mean sure he was being an ass. but maybe i didn't need to kick him out." i was feeling a bit guilty.

"don't be, he made his bed now he has to lie in it. your not expected to just change your life to fit his. and if he's being a ass. this might be his wake up call." Kayla assured me.

"ya i guess." it sort of made me feel better.

i walked Kayla to her locker and Sam, who happened to be her neighbour gave me a small wave. she has been in just as much crap from her parents as Cruz was.

"he's not here yet." I decided to tell her as she might have been looking for him.

she nods offers me a small smile. then grabbed her books and left. i kind of felt bad for her.

"she probably doesn't even want to talk to him anyways." Kayla says and i gave her a confused look.

"you don't know?" she asked.

"know what?" i asked.

"she broke up with him yesterday" she tells me and now i feel like even more of an ass whole.

"that explains the mood. listen i got to go. see you later" i lean down for a quick kiss then rush off to find Canyon.

"dude" i grabbed his arm and pulled him into a corners.

"dang what." he looked startled.

"Sam broke things off with him yesterday." i tell him and his eyes widen.

"are you serious" he looked shocked and i nod.

"shit man." i was thinking the same thing.

"no wonder he was being extra dick like this morning." i was feeling bad.

"he should have said something man. it's not up to us to read his mind." He did make a fair point. but i still felt bad.

"should we go and check on him?" Canyon asked after a moment of silence.

"maybe?" i was not sure i mean was he even going to come to school.

"okay lets bounce." Canyon says but just as we go to leave our couner there he is standing by his locker.

Canyon starts to walk towords him, and i dont have time to stop him.

"did you walk here?" he asked him.

"no Colton gave me a ride, no thanks to you." he stared at me as he said this.

"listen man dont be mad at CJ, i would have done the same damn thing. so you can cut the ass hole act cause we know what happed. and if you want to talk just know we are here for you." Canyon voiced for both of us.

"thanks but no thanks." he closed his locker and then walked off to class. and to make matters worse, he passed Sam. and she just turned to look the other way when she saw him looking at her. Cruz shakes his head and walked off.

"damn thats messed up." Canyon says.

"i agree." and it was i mean how low can you be to not even look at someone.

"i am worried about him." Canyon sighed.

"me too but we just have to let him know when hes ready we are here to listen." i just hoped he relizes that, before he dose something stupid.