A what now!?

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER! I just got really busy with school and my family activities so please don't kill me and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Mitzuki's POV~

The club today was hosting a Japan (idk what to put) themed day. Everyone wore a different styled Kimono. Tamaki had a gold-ish, floral kimono with a small pony-tail held up by a purple ribbon. The twins had on matching blue with different flowers around, kimono. They put green pins in their hair. Haruhi had on a green, with a lilac floral pattern over it. A tan ribbon was placed in her brown hair. Kyouya had on a brown Kimono with light brown pattern. Hani wore a light green with pink and yellow flowers cover. Mori had on a navy blue plain kimono. Finally, I wore a black and purple kimono with pink flowers. And a matching pink flower was placed in my blue hair.

Everyone was at their station, well except Haruhi. I could hear a conversation go on with Tamiki and his clients. Same goes on with the twins. I, on the other hand, was painting.

"Wow Mitzuki, your so into it." one of my clients say. I just nod my head still concentrating on my painting.

"And, done!" I get up from my crouching position to show off the painting. It was a black an white painting of a koy pond.

"Wow Mitzuki! That's very beautiful!" my clients yelled out.

"Thanks ladies!" I give off a sweet smile. They all squeal in happiness.

"Haru-chan! Haru-chan! I don't know how, but I lost one of my sandles!" I look over to see Hani crying because his sandle went missing.

I walk up to the two. "What happened?" I ask Haruhi.

"Hani lost one of his sandles."

"Oh."

"Mitzuki-chan, have you seen my sandle?" Hani asks while wipeing away his tears.

"I'm afraid not Hani."

"Mitsikuni." Mori came out of no where and kneeled down. In his hand was Hani's missing sandle. Slowly, he put the sandle on his foot.

"Takashi?" He asked softly with tears brimming his eyes.

"I noticed that you dropped in." Mori responded in his deep voice.

"TAKASHI!" Hani leaped into Mori's arm hugging him tightly, crying. Two of the clients started to flip out over how cute it was.

"Looks like tears are popular with the ladies. How are they able to cry so easily?" Haruhi mumbled, but I was able to hear it. I just shruged. Haruhi started to back up. I was going to say somthing, but it was too late. She backed up into one of the twins. Somthing small fell out of thier sleeve.

"Huh? What's that?" I bent down and picked it up. Eye drops, who knew?

Haruhi took the bottle out of my hands. "What's this?"

"For your information, it is common for a host to use eye drops." Koaru claims.

"No woman can resiest a man on the break of tears." Hikaru finishes.

"Isn't that cheating?"

"Ya, I don't think fake tears are atractive."

"Oh, don't be such a party pooper!" Hikaru says while pokeing Haruhi's cheek.

"Here Haruhi, this is for you." Koaru pulls out a small box with a pink candy in it. She takes it and holds it in her hands. A light pink dusts her cheeks.

"Aww! Aren't you the cutiest?" Hikaru and Koaru say together with idiotic grins on their faces.

Two girls came up to us. "We didn't know that you liked sweets Haruhi."