The First

~Tamaki's POV~

Everyone, except Haruhi and Mitzuki, where in the club room doing what they usually did when the princesses wheren't around. I was talking to Hani-senpai when I heard a crash of the front doors opening.

"I can't believe you did that!"

"Well excuse me! It wasn't my fault!"

"No, it was your fault!"

All heads turn to see a soaking wet Mitzuki and a hot-headed Haruhi.

"Do you really think that saying there was a four-leaf clover over by the pond, and you pushing me into the pond, wasn't your fault!?" Mitzuki yelled.

"You wouldn't have fell if you weren't so clumsy!" Haruhi yelled back.

"Clumsy!? I am NOT clumsy!"

"You kinda are" Hikaoru and Kaoru butted in.

"STAY OUT IF THIS!!" both girls yelled.

I slowly scooted closer to the group, my eyes still glued to the arguing teens.

"Is anyone else confused?" I asked. They all raised their hand in agreement.

"Just say your sorry Haruhi!"

"Why would I?"

"Because you- Just say it!"

"No!"

"Ugh! Why are you so stubborn!? "

"Why are you so clumsy!?"

The girls where practically face to face with this argument.

"Ugh..... ladies Maybe we should-" I try to say something with my hands up in a surrender position.

"JUST SHUT UP!"

~3RD person POV~

As the two yelling teens continued to fight, a sad Tamaki sat in his emo corner thinking about what he did wrong. But for the rest of them, they where still confused on what was happening.

"THAT'S IT! I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU UNLESS YOU SAY SORRY!"

"HAH! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!"

"UGH! I'M OUTTA HERE!" Mitzuki started heading for the door in a angry manner.

"GOOD!"

As that last word left Haruhi's mouth, the door slammed shut.

"What on earth was that?" Tamaki asked in a confused tone.

"I have no clue boss." Hikaoru said.

Slowly, as we collected what just happened, Hani walked up to Haruhi clutching his pink bunny.

"Haru-chan, you okay?"

Haruhi stayed silent as her brown bangs hid her eyes. She just stood in the middle of us as we circled around her. Everyone was concerned for their fellow host.

"I need some time alone."

She started walking to the door, head still hung. Once she opened, and walked outside the door, the hosts began to talk about the whole 'argument.'

~Mitzuki's POV~

"Why does Haruhi need to be so stubborn!? I mean, if she just said sorry then we would be a-okay! But noooooo!" I mumbled to myself.

I walked out of the host club and down the hall so I could have some time alone. I kept walking and walking, thinking about how Haruhi was a jerk!

I guess I walked so much that I didnt notice that I was out in the garden.