Trouble, Part two

~Mitzuki's POV~

I was just glaring at the pile of sand that stood in front of me and Isamu.

I went into my thing position.

"What should I do for this?" I had asked myself.

I kept staring and thinking on what to do.

"I got it!" I gasped, which made Isamu jump a bit.

My artistic abilities took over, and so I started to do what I meant to do.

Time passed by, not sure how long, and I had finished my sculpture. The sand was made into a human sized mermaid sitting on a rock. The mermaid had long wavy hair, seweed that covered her uperhalf of her torso, and a long tail that wrapped halway around the rock.

If I do say so myself, this was the best sculpture that I had ever made.

"Wow Mitzuki- Chan!" I turned to see all of the Club staring at my, awesome, work.

"This is amazing! We never knew that you where so good at detailing." The twins atmitted.

Everyone gave compliments on my sculpture.

"Thanks guys!" I smile at them.

Then everyone left to go do their own thing.  I just shrugged.

"Great! Now I'm board again." I look down at Isamu who looked like he was on fire. "Do you want to go swim?" I ask him. He instantly shot up and ran towards the water. "Wait! Isamu!" I say as I ran towards him.

Isamu was already in the water, jumping aroud.

"Hold on Isamu. I'm coming in." I take off my hoodie, to reveal that im wearing a black tank.

I have a small chest, but the tank was loose so you couldn't tell.

Following Isamu, I also jumped in the cool water, slpashing Isamu. We kept splashing one another. By the time we where done, which was only like three to five minutes, both of us were soaking wet from head to toe. Or for him it would be head to tail.

We both dried off and I put my hoodie back on.

I looked to see where Haruhi was and saw that she was surrounded bye multiple types of Shellfish.

"What is going on here?" I ask as Isamu and I walk up to Haruhi, Tamaki, Hani, and Mori.

"Hey Mitzuki!" Tamaki joyfully said. "Hani got this from Kyoya." He whispered to me.

I look at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"This is just a gift from Kyoya's Squad to Hani from what happened when you came back from the hospital."

"Oooooooooh!" Now that makes more sence.

"SENPAI!" All three of us looked up to see Haruhi in a cheery mood and waving her hand from side to side. "DINNER IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! IT'S A MAJOR HAUL!"

I made a pokerface. Yup. This is Haruhi with her food alright.

I looked over to Tamaki who was making the most weirdest face. "Oh! I'm just so prowd! Wook at my wittle girl!"

'I am so glad that im not Haruhi right now.'

"DINNER IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! IT'LL BE A REAL TREAT!" Haruhi yelled and still waving her hand.

Then suddenly, Tamaki holds up a BIG crab to Haruhi. "Tell me Haruhi, does this crab seem Crabdivating?" He asked her.

I faceplamed. "Really? That was the most dumbest pun that i have ever heard."