New Student

A/N: Hey guys! This is chapter one! YAY! Anyways, if you want to know what Mitzuki looks like, with her hair and all that, just look at the pic above or to the side. Yes. That is her and I drew her myself. Anyways, enjoy chapter one!

____________________________________________________________

~Ch.1 "New Student"~

I woke up in sweaty pajamas and a pounding heart. I had a nightmare about mom and dad again.

I've always hated nightmares, but these ones would get the best of me.

"Mitzuki! Wake up it's your first day of school!" My aunt had yelled out into the giant home that she had.

"Okay! I'm up!"

I'd forgotten that I was attending a 'new' school called "Ouran Academy." The only thing that I'm looking forward to this new school is Haruhi. Haruhi has been my best friend since we where born. And you might be wondering, how do you and Haruhi know each other? Well, to answer that question, we are, very close, cousins.

~Narrater's P.O.V~

Mitzuki got up and out of bed wearing a black T-shirt and dark blue basketball shorts. Her, odd, blue eyes shined from the cracks of sunshine peeking through the blinds. And her short, blue, boy looking hair was all over her head and face.

Mitzuki yawned and walked clumsily to the bathroom, turning on the water to take a shower.

Once done with the shower, Mitzuki walked out of the bathroom to her bare white and black decorated room, with a towel wrapped around her body. She got dressed after drying off. Her outfit for today where ripped up black skinny jeans and a dark purple sweatshirt over her white T-shirt. And red and black sneakers, matching perfectly isn't she? Her hair was all "spiked" to the left side with some strands of hair in her face.

Mitzuki walked out of her big room and into the giant loft. Instead of walking, Mitzuki sat on the stair's rails and slid down them, like a ten year old would. She jumped off of the rails before getting to the end of it, and landing on her feet like a cat.

Before walking out the door, Mitzuki grabbed her headphones and skateboard. She was about to open the door when her aunt stopped her.

~Mitzuki's P.O.V~

My Aunt Rin walked up to me with an emotionless face. My aunt was an old woman, in her late fortes early fifties. She had gray, black hair and always wore proper dresses that go up to the knee.

I really hate dresses. If someone where to give me anything in the world to wear a dress, I would refuse. That is how much I hate them.

"Where are you going?" My aunt questioned.

"I'm going to school. Y'know, where people learn."

"Oh, well aren't you going to eat breakfast?"

"No. I'm not hungry right now."

"Okay then." She looked up and down at me like I did something wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You look like a boy." She responded coldly.

"What's wrong with looking like a boy?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Okay... Well I'm off to school." I walked out the door and onto the driveway.

"Wait!"

I groaned. "Yes? What is it?"

"Don't you want to ride in the limo?"