Fear

(Caution: could be triggering.)

A few weeks have passed since the day Takashi and I have kissed, and became an item. And, not lying, it has been great! But the thing is that it's difficult to not get jealous, or keep my love away from him.

But other than that, everything has been going well. My aunt still hasn't come back, but that's not much of a shocker.

Currently, I was in the club room with Takashi. Everyone else was getting things ready for the next big theme of our extravagant meeting. Since no one was around, Takashi and I were just cuddling. I had a loving grin on my face, along with my boyfriend, as I snuggle into his chest.

"I never want this to end." I say with a sigh.

"Same here." Takashi responds as he plays with my hair.

Also, Takashi has improved on talking ever since we started dating. Life is just great for me!

"Closing up time." Tamaki says as he walks in. "You guys should start heading home."

I stand with Takashi, "Thanks Tamaki, we'll be heading out soon."

Takashi nods in agreement.

~time skip~

"Bye Takashi, I'll see you tomorrow. " I smile and kiss him bye.

"Bye. Love you." he kisses back.

I smile and respond with a, 'I love you too,' then walk home in my direction. Takashi couldn't walk me home today because Hani was at home sick, so he had to make sure he was okay.

As I walked I thought of what homework I had due.

"Well, there's math, language arts, history...."

A snap caught my attention.

'Must have been a squirrel. ' I kept walking.

Then it happened again.

'Okay this is getting weird.' I look around to check my surroundings, and no one was around.

As I turned around there was a man in front of me.

"Um..." I walked back some, "sorry I didn't see you there.

I started to walk but the man roughly grabbed my arm. "Hey! What the-"

Then he put a cloth up to my face, covering my nose and mouth. The room started to get dark.

'I've been drugged!!! Someone- help...'
Then it all went black.

~time skip~

I woke up to a dark lit room. I tried to move but I was bound to something, which was a chair.

'Where am I?' I look around seeing there were no doors or windows. 'Okay Mitzuki, don't panic.'

"Well, well, well. Looks like Sleeping Beauty is awake."

I look up to see the same man who drugged me. My eyes widen.

"Listen up, brat." he smirks. "Give us all you have."

"But I-"

"Call your aunt and tell her to send all her riches to our boss."

"Never! Even if my aunt is kind of a jerk, I still love her!"

"Heh. Cute." the man pulls out a switchblade and puts it against my throat. At that que, more men came out of the shadows with smirks and weapons. "Now will you call." he pushes the knife closer to me.

"O-okay! I'll call..."

My kidnapper pulls out a phone and dials my aunt's number.

'How did he...'

The phone rings and my aunt picks up.

"Hello?"

Before I was about to speak, the man cuts my throat. The pain was hurtful, and I started to cry.

"Auntie," I sob.

"Mitzuki? What are you-?"

"Please help me." The guy cuts deeper. I let out a moan of pain.

"Mitzuki! Is everything okay!?"

"Ugh. Listen up woman." The man talks on the phone. "Hand me all of your riches unless you want your niece to die a painful, and bloody death."

"N-no! Don't touch her! I'll give you my money! Just don't hurt her!"

"Good. Give the money to me at the abandoned workshop by midnight. If not, then your niece dies." the man hangs up. "Beat her." he then walk away while then men crowded around me.

"W-what!? N-no! Stop!"

~time skip~

Beaten and bruised, I lied on the ground. Cuts on my lip, nose, and forehead bled out.

'Someone save me from this hell...' I thought.

That was just the beginning. Once every three hours pass, I will be beaten again, as my kidnapper said.

This isn't good at all. Why didn't I just stay home....

-------------

Sorry that this chapter sucks!!! But I really need to finish these fan-fictions so I can write better ones. Sorry if you are disappointed in me, like I am. But soon, this book will end along with my HNKNA fan-fiction. Hope you have a good day, and see you on the flip-side my galaxy potatoes~