Refreshing

I can't wait! I'm finally going to be with Haruhi on my own! For the break my aunt, and my uncle, are letting Haruhi and I work at one of my uncle's close friend's Bed and Breakfast. I've met her before and known her since Haruhi and I were kids!

"I can't wait!" I say with enthusiasm  as I drag my bag down the stairs and out the door to the limo. I put my purple bag, that had all my clothes and needs for vacation, in the trunk.

"It'll just be me and Haruhi!" I daydream and get in the limo with my 'carry-on' bag, headphones, and my phone.

"Come on Isamu!" I pat the seat and my adorable puppy comes jumping in, sitting next to me. "Let's go!" I exclaim. Then the limo started moving; driving to Karuizawa.

~Time Skip to next day because I fail at life~

"Welcome to the Bed and Breakfast!" I smile to the couple.

Who knew that helping out here with Haruhi would be a great bonding time.

"Oh Mitzuki!" I look over my shoulder, after sitting the couple down and giving them menus, to see that Ms. Misuzu was cuddling Isamu. "Your little puppy is SOOOO refreshing!"

I sweatdrop, "Thanks Ms. Misuzu-"

"Mitzuki, dear, just call me Misuzu!" she swoons.

"Oh, okay!" I smile.

Misuzu smiles and let's Isamu down gently, letting him run around and entertain some guests.

"You are so refreshing with that outfit on!" she smiles.

I look down at my outfit, which consists of jean shorts, rose T-shirt, a red bandana, and black sneakers.

"I don't really think it is." I shrug while looking at her.

"Oh dear, it is wonderful!

My cheeks heat up at the comment. "Um.... thank you."

"Hehe! No problem!" she twirls away.

I laugh to myself, 'she can be weird.'

As I thought of that I moved to an empty table were dishes littered it. I picked up the dished and stacked them up. I was about to take them to the kitchen when the bell rang.

"Hey, welcome to-" as I turned around I saw the worst thing ever!

The club.

My eye twitched. "Why are you here!?"

"They came here because Tamaki thought we were missing." Haruhi sweatdropped.

"I tried calling you but you wouldn't answer! And I called Haruhi's dad, but he didn't answer either!!!" Tamaki cried.

"Calm down Tamaki!" I plead.

"OH MY!"

We all turn to look to see Ms. Misuzu swooning at the group.

"What dashing, young, men you are!!! These hunks must belong to you girls!!!" Misuzu giggles. "Why don't you boys call me Misuzu-chi!"

"He's a friend of Ranka's, they use to work at the same place a few years ago." Kyoya states.

"Naturally, you would know!" Tamaki pouted.

I heard Haruhi mumble something but I couldn't catch what she said.

It took me by surprise when Misuzu started twirling, causing us to lean back; afraid that we would get hit.

"I've ran this business for two years!! Believe me, running this adorable, little, pigeon is like a fairy-tale!!!!"