Trouble, Part one

~Thursday. After host club time with clients~

"Man. Today was hard." I say as I flop down on a couch out of breath.

"That's because you wouldn't stop reciting poems." Haruhi comes up and sits down next to me.

"~Well I do what I need to do for my princess!~" I mimic Tamaki. And acting all dramatic like Tamaki does all the time.

Both of us laughed at the horrible impression that I did of Tamaki.

"Hehe. I miss laughing with you Mitzuki." She said looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"Ya. I agree. It has been fun since I joint the club." I grin at the thought of meeting everyone.

"Well I'm off. I need to use the ladies room." She says getting up.

"EWWW! TMI!" I glare at her with a small silly smile.

"Whatever!" She then walks away to go do her business.

I sighed and sat on the couch in silence.

'Hmmm. Why is it so silent?' I look around to see no one around.

'Where did everyone go?' I got up from the couch and scanned the room. And a gray thing caught my eye. I walked up to the item.

'Huh?' I look down at the item that was on the table. It was a clipboard. But not any clipboard. 'Wait. This is Kyoya's clipboard! Why is it here!?' I look around the room to see if anyone was watching. 'Well. I guess it won't hurt to peek.' I look around one more time to see if anyone was around. 'Target clear!' I look back at the clipboard and pick it up.

The first page was all about work. 'Money, blah, blah, blah. Jobs, ya-da, ya-da, ya-da. This is boring.' I then flip to the next page.

I was shocked.

'Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...' I started to blush.

The page had a lot, and I mean A LOT, of doodles of the Host club. Especially me! I think that there was more drawings of me and Haruhi together than I thought.

I just stared at it until I heard the doors burst open.

I look to see who it was.

"WHERE'S MY CLIPBOARD!?" Kyoya yelled.

I was about to say something but then forgotten that I was the only one in the room, other than Kyoya.

I stared at Kyoya with the clipboard still in my hands.

He then looks at me and gets angrier than before. He takes off his glasses.

'Uh oh.' My heart drops at the sight of Kyoya without his glasses. He looks very scary.

"I-I uh-" I stuttered looking for the right words to use.

"You better run Mitzuki." He says getting ready to pounce me.

"OH SHOOT!" I start running, tripping over myself in the begging but regaining my balance before I fell on my face, with the clipboard still in my hands.

"GET BACK HERE!" He yells.

"AHHHH!" We kept playing cat and mouse. Him chasing me around the entire room.

"What shall we do tomo- WHAT THE!?" Tamaki said as the Host club entered the room.

"AHH! HELP ME!" I say still running with the beast on my heels.

Of course, me being clumsy, I trip over myself and fall on the floor.

I saw Kyoya run up to me and jump to pounce.