Visit

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

I rolled over in bed towards my noisy phone. I grab it and look to see who was calling. Tamaki.

"UHHHH!" I complained and answered it.

"Hello?" I ask still half asleep.

"MITZUKI!?" Tamaki cried.

"What do you want?" I ask him as I put the back of my hand on my forehead.

"Can you come over or meet up somewhere?"

"First off, it is a Sunday. And seconded off, why?"

"Well I had this crazy dream where Haruhi lived in a scary, small, dark, home to where they where so poor that they couldn't eat!"

"So you are saying that the Host Club should go to Haruhi's house?" I say as I get in a sitting position.

"Yes. That is exactly why I called you."

".........."

"Mitzuki?" I fell asleep a bit.

"Huh!? Or right! Ya. Uhm where do you want to meet?" I ask him while quietly yawning and rubbing my eye.

"Actually I was going to pick you up. Can I have your address?"

"Ya okay. You can pick me up." I also gave him my address.

"Okay. I will see you later!"

"Mkay. Bye."

"Bye." And I hung up.

I flopped down and stared at my ceiling.

"Welp. I should get ready before they get here." I got up and out of bed.

After I took a shower, dried off. I walked into my closet, with a bathroom robe around me, I picked out to wear black skinny jeans that are a bit ripped at the knee, a black and white checkered v-neck t-shirt that fit my body perfectly, and black and white converse high tops. Then I did my hair and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom and to my bed room door. I opened the door to see a maid about to knock.

"Oh! Sorry!" I say as I almost bump into her, but stopping.

"It's okay m'lady." She says. I look down at a silver tray with, what it looked to be, a note.

"Uhm. What is that?" I ask the maid pointing to the paper.

"This is for you m'lady. The Mistress wanted to talk to you but she wanted you to get your beauty sleep." She replies with a kind voice.

I grab the note from the tray, and the maid leaves doing her own thing. I open the note and this is what it said:

Dear Mitzuki,

I am sorry to say, but I will be gone for a few months for business trips. You are welcome to do whatever, but please don't make the house a mess. And DO NOT go down in the basement. Hope to see you soon and be careful!

Sincerely, Auntie Rin.

I read the note completely.

'We have a basement? When did that happen? And when was Aunt Rin so nice all of a sudden? Oh well.' I shrugged and went down stairs to grab my black headphones.

"Okay I think I got everything. Phone?" I put my blue and black phone in my back pocket. "Check. Headphones?" I put the headphones around my neck. "Check. And that's everything." I hear the door ring and saw the butler had answered it.

"Welcome. May I ask who you are?" My butler said.

Tamaki was standing at the door.

"Hey!" I say as I walk up to them. "It's cool James. I'm going somewhere with my friend here." I say as I direct my hand to Tamaki.