Host Club?

A/N: HEYO! PEOPLE WHO READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE! I just wanted to say that in the beginning of this chapter might be confusing. And I do repeat some words A LOT! So if you see a word that could be easily replaced then just tell me in the comments and I'll take note of it. Also if you want me to add anything in or pinpoint something out then just comment and I'll fix it. Well that is all I wanted to say so far. So ya. ENJOY!

_____________________________________

~Ch.2 "Host Club?"~

As I hit the floor with a thud, I open my eyes to see a tall boy with long blond hair and purple-ish eyes. He was holding Haruhi tightly in his arms, almost hugging her.

"Uh..." I say as I stare at the pair.

"Haruhi! Did this boy hurt you?! Do you need to go to the nurse's office?!" The boy said franticly.

"Uhm, no I-" she was cut off by the person 'hugging' her.

"If you hurt Haruhi I WILL come after you!" He says angrily as he grabs the collar of my uniform shirt, and lifts me up to his eye level. My feet where half an inch off of the floor.

"Whoa! Dude! Calm down! I was just-"

"Tamaki- Senpai!" Haruhi had yelled.

"What?" The boy call Tamaki , replied with a charm in his girlish voice.

"Put Mitzuki down." Haruhi answered in a serious voice.

"But he hurt you. And how do you know his name?" Tamaki asked confused.

Haruhi sighed out loud."Tamaki- Senpai, that's my cousin."

He turned his head to face my face. I smiled awkwardly to Tamaki.

He looked at me for a while.

"Oh. Sorry about that!" He smiled at me with his eyes closed and pink blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Uhm...... Are you going to put me down?" My finger pointing down to the floor multiple times.

"Oh, ya. Sorry. Again."

Tamaki lowers me down on the ground. The bottom of my shoes touching the pink tiled floor.

I smile with my mouth closed and eyes open, in a way of saying thanks.

He gasps really loudly, making Haruhi and I jump a bit.

Tamaki says bye quickly, and walks away like he was in a hurry.

"Does he do that?" I ask Haruhi.

"No. Never." She confusedly replied.

~Tamaki's P.O.V~

'When I saw Mitzuki smile it looked cute! And the more that I think about it, he could be another Host! I must tell the others and quickly!'

I walked quickly to the club, to tell the news.

I barge through the doors and everyone's head turned towards me with a confused look.

"What's wrong Tamaki?" Kyouya asked me.

"I think that I have found a new Host!" Every one looks at me with wide, surprised eyes.

"Who is it Tamaki- Senpai?" Hani- Senpai asked me ever so cutely.

I gathered everyone into a huddle and explained what had happened.

"What?! Haruhi has a cousin?!" Everyone yelled in disbelief.

"We can't wait to prank him!" The twins chimed as they both gave a high-five.

"When can we meet him Tamaki- Senpai?" Hani questioned.