chapter 30 / tw

Lacey

I felt pain- everywhere. It wasn't close to the first time I ever shifted, but it was sure as hell painful. I heard angry mumbles in the background, of what I'm assuming talking about me.

I peeled my eyes open, instantly regretting it when I had to squint because of the extremely bright lights just a few inches away from me.

I then heard non- humorous chuckles next to me, and loud footsteps coming my way. "Ah, so the little sl*t finally awakens?" A familiar voice said. My stomach sunk instantly. This can't be happening. Not now, not ever.

It was my father.

"What do you want from me?" I whispered hopelessly, thrashing against the chains that held me back. I instantly felt my skin boiling from the tight silver shackles, and hissed in pain.

"Darling, I don't want anything from you. I just want you all to myself." He snarled, taking a step closer to me. I shivered, disgusted at the thought from being taken away from Xavier and living with this monster.

"If you think that will ever happen, you're hilarious. Once Xavier finds me you'll be dead!" I spat- I wasn't scared of him anymore. He smiled, amusement in his dark eyes that seemed to haunt me every night.

He took another step towards me, before placing his greasy hand on my cheek. Hell no. I spat in his eyes in response, smirking when I heard him angrily yell. I mean he did ask for it.

I suddenly felt a burning sensation against my cheek, the impact so hard it made my head snap to the side. It kept happening, making my neck hurt from the constant snapping. I felt tears well up in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away. He couldn't see me cry, that would just give him more motivation.

He then unshackled the silver cuffs, making me drop to the ground with a loud thump. I instantly began rubbing my wrists, relieved that the pain was finally gone.

That relief instantly faded when I felt blows to my stomach. My "father" kept kicking me with his intense blows, cracking my ribs.

"Help!" I screamed, praying to God that someone would hear me. "Shutup you stupid slut! No one can hear you!" He screamed, grabbing me by my neck.

He gave a hard punch to my nose, hearing yet another sickening crack before he got back to kicking me- everywhere this time. By now, warm tears were streaming down my face.

I tried repeatedly to contact Xavier through our link, but it wouldn't work. I was battered and bruised now, and my body ached. It all hurt too much, I couldn't handle it. My body was giving out, I could feel it.

Now I could only hope for help. I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the excruciating pain that never seemed to end and drifted to sleep.

It was now a few hours later, and I knew my father was coming back down soon for another harsh beating session. I still lay curled up in fatal position, my heart beat quickening when I heard his loud footsteps echo in the dark basement.

I dared to look in his direction, feeling bile rise in my throat when I saw that he was carrying a long, rusty knife.

A silver knife, to be exact.

"Don't look so scared, sl*t. I'm giving you what you deserve. I need to set that dumb head of yours straight." He growled, taking agonizingly slow steps towards me. I gulped, and squeezed my eyes shut.

I felt him then lift the bottom of Xavier's sweatshirt, before lifting it over my head completely with his meaty hands. His touch truly disgusted me.

My chest felt as if it were closing in on me, the panic rising more and more as the knife got closed and closer to my stomach. Eventually, I felt the cold metal press against my ribcage before digging in harshly.

My father slashed repeatedly across my stomach, making me cry in pain. I felt the blood pool underneath me in warm puddles, along with hearing sick words directed towards me from my father.

Then, I felt his hands brush against my shorts. He quickly took off all of my clothes, rubbing his hands together like the mad man he was.

No, please. Anything but this, I thought to myself. The tears were streaming faster then ever now when he pulled off my panties.

I screamed, kicked and jolted against his hands as he groped me.

"Shut the f*ck up, you dumb wh*re! Or else I'll kill you right now!" He yelled loudly before slapping me, making my stomach turn even more.

My entire body began shaking with fear when I heard him unbuckle his pants, and start to take off the rest of his clothing.

I desperately screamed again, hoping that someone would hear me- but that just earned another round of hits.

"Stop! You can't do this! Anything but this!" I sobbed out as he spread my legs open with force. "That's too bad, princess. I get what I want." He smiled wickedly.

---
Another cliff hanger omg sorry. But thank you so much for 21k reads! That was amazing to wake up to. Also, thank you @Jordan_Jay02 for the lovely cover on the side! It's amazing.
15 votes & 5 comments for the next chapter :)
Much love,
Corinne