Chapter 29

I woke up to a door closing and looked over to see Jacob setting his stuff down on his bed. I didn't see Hayes anywhere in the room, he must've left while I was taking my nap. I looked at my phone for the time. 7:33.
I looked to see a text from Carter saying if I wanted to hang out. I don't see why not.

I checked myself in the mirror to look presentable. I walked out of the room and walked to his room. The door was left ajar and I walked in.
"Hey Carter" i said slowly as i opened the door.
"Finally, she's here" Carter said and I looked to see the Jacks there with him.
"What's going on?" I asked and they all got up.
"We're going bowling, let's go" Jack J says and I hesitated, then nodded my head.
"Alright, I have nothing better to do" I said and we headed off to the closest bowling place we could find.
During bowling I noticed the guys staring at some girls and I chuckled. Oh boys.
"Hey Lily, can you go get that girl's number for me?" Carter asked and I chuckled once more.
"Is that why you guys asked me to hang out? So I can help you pick up girls?" I asked and they all nodded. I chuckled.

*skip bowling*

when we finished bowling, we sat down at a booth and ordered some pizza.
"So how's it going with you and Aaron?" Jack G asked and I sighed.

"We're not together anymore, it was just for the best to stay as friends" i said and they paused and looked at me. I wasn't going to say anything bad about Aaron to his friends.

"Oh well, at least you'll have more time for the boys now"  Jack J said and I nodded.

"Hey Lily, don't look, but that guy has been checking you out for awhile now" Carter said and I turned around to see a guy.

"I just said don't look" Carter said and i burst into laughter.

"He's probably just looking at you guys since you're famous" i said and they shrugged.

"Or he could just be checking you out" Jack G said and I rolled my eyes.

"who's checking you out?" We heard someone say and we look up to see Noah.

"Noah" I said getting up quickly to hug him. I turned around to see the guys looking at me surprised.

"Noah, this is Carter, Jack J, and Jack G. Guys, this is Noah, one of childhood friends" I said and they sighed and shook each others hands. we talked and talked about the randomest things.

*After bowling

We walked back to the hotel, i was talking to Noah and the guys were ahead. It was so great catching up with him.
As we were walking back to the rooms, we saw Hayes walking our direction.
"Hey guys" he said greeting everyone.
"Who's this?" He asked as soon as he saw Noah.
"I'm Noah, Lily's love interest" he said as he put out his hand. Hayes froze as he didn't know what to say.
"I'm just kidding. We're childhood friends" he said chuckling and Hayes started laughing with him as well.
"Okay, I'm Hayes. It's nice meeting you" Hayes said as they both shook hands.
Everyone talked for a bit and then we all ended up splitting into different directions. I was simply tired so i went back into my hotel room and thankfully Jacob wasn't there. I took off my makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. i put on an undershirt and some shorts on. i brushed my teeth and washed my face once more and then went to sleep. maybe this break up is a good thing. It could symbolize a new beginning for me, I could switch up my look a bit. Or possibly switch up my attitude. I've always wanted to be the confident girl that everybody wants to either be or be with. I just hope I'm doing what's best for me.

Edited✅