Chapter 28

It felt like a dream.
The crowd cheering my brother and I on. It was an amazing feeling, everyone supporting me. Maybe singing wasn't a bad thing for me to try and pursue.

"Hey baby, you were amazing" I heard once I got off stage and I look to see Aaron with his arms surrounding me.
"Get off of me! Whatever we had going on, it's over" I said as I pushed him off me and walked away from him.
"Lily, let's talk about it!" He said and I flicked him off as I stormed off. I didn't want to hear what lame excuse he had for kissing that other girl.
I ended up speed walking to the bathroom so he wouldn't follow. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt a little different. I felt like a single, confident women who could overcome anything if I put my mind to it.

Meet and Greet
The guys started doing their meet and greet with their fans and I stayed in the corner. I didn't want to intervene with what they had going on with their fans.
"Lily, is that really you?" I heard a strange but familiar voice ask and I turned around and saw him.
"Noah?" I asked surprisingly glad to see him.
"I haven't seen you in forever, it's been years" he said as I slowly nodded.
"Yeah, time flies by" I said softly as he stepped closer to me. I felt a little sadden knowing that he moved away a couple years ago without saying anything to me.
"I didn't think I'd ever see you again after the move honestly, especially since I didn't get a goodbye" I said and he looked at the ground.
"Sorry about that, I didn't know how to and I guess not saying anything about it seemed like a good idea back then" he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Forgot you weren't much of a thinker" I said and he chuckled.
"Well I'm not sure what you're doing later or tomorrow, but we should catch up. Update me on what's going on and how you got here" he said looking over at the guys.
"I don't really know, but let's swap numbers and we'll text where to meet up" I said handing him my phone and he did the same.
Once that was done, I looked over to see Aaron walk towards us. Oh fuck.
"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Aaron, we're nothing. Go away" I said and felt his hand on my arm.
"I'll text you later" I said to Noah and felt Aaron take me backstage.
"What is your problem?" I said releasing my arm from Aaron.
"Who was that guy?" He asked and tried to take my phone.
"A guy that shouldn't concern you" I said as I crossed my arms hiding my phone.
"Stop being a bitch" he said and I felt my jaw drop. How dare he.
"So we're just going to pretend you didn't cheat on me? You kissed another girl, Aaron. I want nothing to do with you" I said firmly and didn't exactly know what he was feeling. He looked sad for a second but then looked mad.
"I'm always going to be around" he said as he tightly grabbed my arms.
I looked to see Hayes walk in and look at the situation we were in.
"Aaron, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He said taking me away from Aaron.
"Don't you ever fucking get near her again" he said getting close to Aaron's face. Now it was my turn to help Hayes out.
"Hey, hey, it's fine. Let's just get out of here, Hayes" I said grabbing Hayes' hand and leading him out of there. Aaron just looked at us in disbelief as if he was the one that caught me cheating.

When we got to the hotel, I was tired and wanted to take a nap.
We went in the hotel room and Hayes was by my side, incase Aaron decided to show up and argue again.
I was laying on his chest and he had me in his arms. I was not complaining one bit. I just felt so loved in his arms. He played with my hair as I doze off.

Edited✅