Chapter 12

We got checked in and Hayes quickly took me to the room. I look to see 2 beds in the room. I didn't even care if I had to share with someone. I just didn't care about anything. Sydney was still after me.
"Hey, hey. You're alright. You're safe with us" Hayes said as he hugged me tightly again.
"She can't hurt you. We're here for you. I'll be here for you" he said as I felt him rub my back. It felt soothing and comforting.
A couple minutes pass and we hear a knock on the door. We broke apart and I wiped away my tears as Hayes went to open the door.
"Hey we got the bags" Matt said and I went over to grab them.
"Are you okay? What happened?" Nash asked and then looked at Hayes as if he did something.
"No, um. I saw Sydney downstairs but I'm fine now. Hayes just helped me through it" i said as I took my bags into the room and laid them on the bed.
I looked to see Hayes close the door but not completely all the way.
"I think it'd be better if I roomed with her" I heard him say and I chuckled.
"We're not letting you two share a room" Nash said and I felt my cheeks get red. I would never.
"C'mon she trusts me and I promised I would be there for her if anything happened. What if she gets a nightmare? Plus there's two beds in there" I heard him say and I didn't know how to feel about him saying all these things.
I looked around the room and went out to the porch. The city was beautiful.
I heard the door open and I saw Hayes come in and close the door behind him.
"So apparently we're rooming together. I hope that's okay with you" he said and I just gave him a small smile.
He put his stuff on his bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and just looked at my red puffy eyes. I can't believe this is how the trip is going so far.
"You know you're really pretty" I heard and looked at the mirror to see Hayes standing behind me.
"This really wasn't what I had pictured for this trip" I said and he hugged me from behind
"You're okay. You're safe with us" he said and then placed his head on my shoulder. I felt some type of feeling going on in my body. I felt my heart also start beating fast. Was he making a move on me? Or just trying to be friendly?
"Okay, time to go" he said and let go. I sighed and grabbed my phone and a pair of glasses in my suitcase. We went downstairs and went through the crowd once more. Most of the crowd left, it was just some girls that stayed. I didn't bother looking around, just in case she was still there. We got in a car that a chauffeur happen to be driving this time.
"You're going to get to meet the boys" Nash said all excited but I felt nothing but just nervousness. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm a bitch? What if they treat me like people did at school?

Edited✅