Chapter 16

The rest of the guys came an hour after us. I was bored out of my mind. I saw Hayes come over to me and he grabbed my hand.
He pulled me up and looked me up and down.
"You are too gorgeous," he said and I blushed.
"Aw, thank you and you are too kind," I said to him and he chuckled.
"Someone takes a photo of us," he said giving his phone off to Cameron.
We started doing some poses and Hayes just had his hands on my waist.
"My turn" we heard someone say and look to see Aaron give his phone over to Cameron. Wasn't expecting Aaron.
We took some pics as well and he ended up kissing me on the cheek. I just thought of it as a friendly gesture and kept going.
When we were done he walked away and I sat down on the couch.
"So, what's going on with you and Aaron?" Hayes said and I looked at him confused.

"Nothing, we're just friends, I practically met him yesterday," I said and he sighed.

"Oh okay, we'll I had to know because....umm...... he's one of my best friends and so are you," he said and lightly punched my arm.

"Thanks for looking at for me, I can see you're really trying now," I said and he gave me a half-smile and walked away.
As time passed by the guys we're getting prepared and we started hearing a crowd of girls just starting to chant. Sounds like a lot.
The guys lined up and waited to go on to the stage. I still can't believe they do this.
As they went on stage, I stayed back and waited for them to finish.
I ended up finding a piano in the corner of the room I was in and decided to play a little something. I sat on the bench and looked to see if anyone was around. No one insight. I pressed my fingers against the keys and just went for it.

Tell me something, I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain...

I sang softly and then sighed. Why wasn't I comfortable enough doing this in front of a crowd? I got up and looked to see Hayes standing behind me.
"You have the voice of an angel," he said and I felt my face start turning red.
"You weren't really supposed to hear that," I said sitting back down on the bench, but now with my back to the piano.
"I know that was only like 2 sentences you sang, but I could literally hear you sing that all day," he said and I smiled.
"Really?" I said and he nodded.
"I'm glad I came to check up on you," he said and I smiled some more. He walked away and all I felt was this weird feeling in my stomach. After a few minutes, I decided, why not check in on the guys and see what they do?
I walked out of the room and made sure I had a backstage pass with me. I walked where the crowd was and decided to watch from the back. They were just acting like themselves and the girls loved it. All you could hear is girls constantly screaming at them. They were doing some dances on the stage and I made eye contact with Hayes. He noticed me and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him and he went back to doing his thing. I was getting tired of the constant screams especially after Shawn whipped out his guitar and started singing. I walked away and tried finding the way I came from.
"Hey slut" I heard and just froze. There's no way. I turned to look at her.
"Sydney, nice seeing you too," I said giving her a fake smile.
"What do you think you're doing here with these guys?" She asked coming closer to me.
"That's none of your business. Now if you don't mind, I have to go back to the boys" I said turning around but felt her hand on my wrist.
"I don't think the fandom would want to hear a rumor that a girl who slept with half her school is now sleeping with all of magcon now?" She said and I felt my heart sink.
"The guys are going to deny it," I said and she smirked.
"Sweetie, you out of all people should know rumors can destroy you," she said laughing as I escaped her grasp.
"Fuck you," I said as I walked away from her. I headed to the security and showed them my pass so they could let me through.
I went to the room and grabbed my things. I decided to walk back to the hotel as I felt nobody wanted me here. When I got to the hotel, I slowly felt the tears on my face. I felt nothing yet felt everything.

Edited✅