Chapter 25

*Couple of days later*

As I held the microphone in my hand, I felt my heart race. I was nervous. I had on some grey jogger pants on and a white loose shirt that felt really comfy.

"Check 1, 2 Check 1, 2, 3. Okay it works fine" Cam said in the other microphone and I took a deep breath.
"Hey, you okay?" Hayes said next to me and I nodded.
"Yea just don't remember how I agreed to this" I said confused and he nodded as he chuckled.
"Its okay to feel nervous, just do what you do best" he said and kissed my cheek, I was shocked. I was dating Aaron? I thought Aaron would've told him?
I looked up to see Hayes no where in sight and then felt a pair of arms around me.
"Hey cutie" I heard and I knew it was Aaron.
"I can't believe I agree to this" I said and he nodded.
"Well maybe when you're done, we can go grab something to eat and then go back to the hotel and do something" he said and I looked at him cautiously.
"What are we going to do at the hotel?" I asked and he bit his lip.
"Stuff" he said and kissed me harshly. I was confused as to what was going on, I wanted to push him off but I couldn't.
It lasted for a good 40 seconds.
When we split, he winked at me and all I could do was give a convincing fake smile.
I got on stage and realized my bra was unclipped. Did Aaron do that? When?
I quickly rushed to the bathroom and clipped it and stood there for a minute.
What does he want from me? what do I want from him? I pretty sure that I don't love him. I mean he's a nice guy, but kissing me harshly? touching my body like its a doll? and most of all, unclipping my bra like it's nothing?
Is this a normal thing for relationships? I don't know, maybe it is. I mean what do I know from dating? Nothing really, Aaron is the type of guy who has dated probably lots of girls and knows a lot of stuff.
I quickly got out of the bathroom and went on stage. This should probably get my mind off of stuff.

I woke up.
It was a dream. It was a dream.
I wasn't going to sing on stage. Aaron didn't do anything and Hayes didn't kiss my cheek. It was a dream.
What did it mean though?

Edited✅