The Meeting

{and we're back to Skye's POV}

The phone was ringing. Shaking still from frustration of Jackie and her stupid idea at 'saving us' I answered it hesitantly. "hello? Alpha Alexander? I was about to call you, still plotting to attack my pack? why not? by those words im assuming Jackie is with you. of course I do. I guess this means no more war? Yes, agreement. So I sign this agreement and we will have peace? fine. fine, see you in a hour. ok. goodbye Alpha Alexander." and with that I hung up the phone.

{for those who forgot, this is Alpha Alexanders side of the convo from the previous chapter "yes hello Luna Skye. yes. Well dont worry about that. Because I have no need to attack you anymore. Ah. So you know shes here then. uh huh. Right. So we are in agreement then. Well that being the case I have made up an agreement for you to sign, should the agreement be broken we will have a war on our hands. uh huh. uh huh. very good, see you in a hour in the nutrial ground. right. ok. bye for now little Luna. ba-bye."}

I sat back in my chair pondering what to do. "hey, I heard you on the phone. whats up?" asked Jason eyes still red from crying all night.
"That was Alpha Alexander. he wants to meet and sign a agreement, peace treaty if you will, stating that we wont attack them and they wont attack us. But only if we agree to leaving Jackie to be his wife and Luna." I replyed as I walked to other side of my desk and hugged him.
"We cant. We cant let her stay with him. shes MY MATE FOR GOD SAKES" Jason was getting angry. I needed to calm him down or his wolf Rosco will go basurk.
"Jason breath. we wont let Jackie go through with it, we just have to play alone of she could get hurt." Jason took a deep breath and calmed abit. That seemed to do it. "trust me. I'm going to get a hold of Alpha John, tell him whats happened and whats about to happen. we are going to need the best pack members. I want the biggest strongest wolfs in our numbers to join us. send the woman and children to the bunker. I want NOTHING to be able to go wrong. Can you do this?" I asked him seeing seeing the loss in his eyes. "Jason. focus on one little thing at a time. Do as I ask and return to me immediately. I need my beta on this one." I spoke softly as not to upset his again. He nodded and went out the door. After a few minutes I can hear his barking out orders to the messagers. That should keep him busy long enough for my to call John.

Soon after a long convertiation with John, I hang up the phone now ready with a plan and both Ben and Jason walk in ready to hear it.
"ok, here is what we know. Alpha John is ready to back us at dead dogs gorge where we are meeting Alpha Alexander. Ben, Jason, and Pepper will be with me at the front on the north side. I want five pack members here on the south ridge, and four members on ether side of us, so west and east of here." I stated flatly while pointing on the map laid out on my table. "speaking of where is pepper?"
"she is getting the woman and children into the bunker." reply ben.
"good, we will fill her in on the way then." I nodded looking down at the map again. "here, here, and here, is where John and his pack will be. His beta will be hiding behind this rock, here, to be near us 4 for added protection. Once Alpha Alexander takes his place here at the table, Alpha Johns pack will surround him with my numbers from our pack. If we can kill Alpha Alexander, this will all be over. Quickly. Be ready everyone. lets go." I spoke as confident as I can. I told the plan to both everyone in the room and all the numbers with us from our pack in mind link.
"dont have to repeat the plan to me I heard you over the children" laughed pepper in mind link. "meet you there"
I nodded to Ben and Jason as we headed for the car. we would normally run there but that takes almost an hour and we only have 30 minutes left before the meet.

We pull up to the gorge and see a table, on chair on ether side and Alexander already sitting waiting for me. "welcome little Luna. Your late." He sofly sneered.
"yes well i couldnt find my shoes. you know how women are" I tryed to apese his sexist nature.
"yes, of course. women are quite silly like that" It worked.
"well. before we begin, let me say this. You have not won. Jackie is my sister. She will forever be apart of this pack and nothing will change that." I spoke with a firm voice. Not raised. Not yelling. Not even a growl. Flat and firm.
"oh, I love your admeration but unfortunately for you. I have won. Come my dear little flower. tell them" he waved his hand forward from the side. Out came Jackie. Head down slightly. Wearing a ugly green and gold knee length sequin dress with a golden shall. Hair half up half down. sun hat pinned on by a jade dragon clip. She stood there for a minute keeping her sunglasses on, just staring. "well. take your glasses off and tell them my sweet." he insisted. she took her glasses off and I lost my breath. I mind linkd pepper. Told her to grab Jason and turn him away or this is will not go the way we need it to, he hasnt noticed yet because of her sun hat. I pray he doesnt.
"Jason. I need your help at the car for a sec." Pepper said grabbing his arm and leading him away. Thank you pepper.