CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

{Just pretend the picture is a ruby ring lol}

After staying at the cabin for the weekend, we pack up and start heading home.
Did i mention Ben FREAKING PURPOSED! Like he actually purposed! I still couldnt believe it. I mean its not like he had to because we were mates but he choose too. Its AMAZING! I feel so freaking special right now.

"What you thinking about babe?" Ben asked me. I smiled grabbing his spare hand with my left hand.
"How lucky I am that I have you" I smiled looking done at my blood red ruby ring. It was heart shaped. I absolutely loved it. I absolutely love HIM! I giggled at the thought of me being Mrs. Skye Marie Keith. It sounded funny. But in a good way.

We pull up to my house and i stop Ben before getting out. "Let not tell them yet. Wait till Christmas" I laughed. He gave me a confused look but laufhed and agreed. I took the ring off and put it on my other hand. We grabbed our stuff and headed in.
Jackie and Jason were eating a late breakfast when I sat at the table and smiled. Jason looked confused but shrugged it off. Jackie went on asking about the cabin and how our weekend went and what not.
I told her about the sleigh and the fire place and how we saw deer and things like that.

About an hour later i heard a knock on the door. I opend it and was immediately tackled by a red head screaming that she wants to go shopping with me and Jackie.
"Pepper! Calm down!" I laughed "let me get changed I only just got home like just over an hour ago" I giggled. She smiled and got off me. "Why are we going shopping? Christmas is next week are you not done your shopping?"
I asked making my way up stairs. She followed.

We walked into my room as she went on about how her mom now had a new boyfriend and that shes supposed to get him a gift even tho theyve only know eachother a week.

"Thats ridiculous" I yelled from the bathroom as I did my make up.
"Whats ridiculous?" Jackie asked walking into The bedroom, followed by Ben.
"Get this. Pepper has to go ti the mall today to buy a gift for her moms boyfriend," I stated walking over to my closet.
"Whats so ridiculous about that?" Jackie questioned confusedly.
"Because her mom and..what was is name? Greg?" Pepper nodded. "Have only been dating a week. Pepper knows nothing about him except that hes not a wolf and that he likes Elvis." Jackie just shook her head.

Ben smiled deviously. He was plotting something and knowing Ben it would be hilarious.
"I got a brilliant idea. Heres what you do. Go to the poster store and get them to make a big poster with barely naked hot chick on it. But the head" he started cracking up "is ELVIS PRESLEY!" he bursted into laughter.

He laughed so hard his face was red. The rest of us started to picture it started dieing of laughter too. It was genius. Pepper agreed and we all headed for the poster store. This was gonna be epic. Pepper promised to film his reaction for us.

We get to the store and the clerk looked at us weird till we explained whats going on, they started laughing too. "Ah thats great" said the clerk. Ben smiled agreeing with them. I hugged him and Pepper thank him for the great idea.

When the poster was done we paid and decided to go look around the mall for a back up gift incase it didnt go over so well. We went into store after store and found nuthing that caught our interest.
Finally, we're walking around this one store called 'oldmans corner'. It was filled with lazy boys, singing fish, deer heads other 'man cave' type stuff like that. When Jackie perked up.
"Hey Pepper, his names greg right?" She hollered across the store.
"Yea why? Whats up?" She responds as we all make our way over to Jackie. She holds up this old picture frame. Inside had a picture of Elvis. There was something written on it.

To Greg;
Hope you have a
a Marry Christmas
and a happy new year
Elvis Presley!

I couldn't believe it. It actually had is signature too! This was probably the best coincidence ever. Pepper screamed. She took it from Jackie and ran for the counter.
She asked the clerk what they wanted for it. 100 dollars. Pepper dropped her head and looked at it. Thats when I walked up and saw Pepper was kinda bummed.

"Credit please." I responded pulling out my wallet. Pepper looked at me shocked that i was paying. I shrugged. "Its only 100 buck." I giggled as I tapped my card. She smiled and got it gift wrapped.
Ben hugged me and whispered "so youre not only the best Alpha, the best fiancee but youre the bestest friend anyone could have? What cant you do?" He chuckled.
"Hmm...." I hummed thinking for a moment "I cant cook" I laughed as he hip bumped me.

We got into the car and headed back. With poster and picture in hand we were ready for Christmas.
Except one small problem. Still havnt figured out what to get Ben! Ive been droping hints on what I should get him. So far what I know is hes a big cuddly nerd. He loves old fashioned games and movies.
Like Mario and return of the fly. But finding something that screams Ben is proving to be more difficult that I thought.

I mind linked to Pepper and Jackie, blocking out Ben so he couldnt hear us.
"I still havent figured out what to get Ben. Nothing ive seen today or anyother day scream Ben" I thought frustrated.
"Hmm. What about a necklace or something like that?" Jackie suggested.
"Not his style" I replyed as i already thought of that.
"What about a coat. Wirh like a big red moon on the back and 2 wolfs howling at it?" Pepper asked.
"OH. My. God. I didnt think of that! Like a leather coat that can become a vest! He loves his bike and he can wear it when he rides in the summer!" I screamed back (in mind link remember) "oh but where to get it?" I asked.
Pepper suggested we go to 'Decals Deals' downtown. They do clothes too.

We get back to my house and everyone gets out. Me, Pepper, and Jackie say we're going out cause we have one more store to go to but the boys cant come. They shrugged and went to play C.O.D.

Me and the girls hop in my car and take off for 'Decals Deals'.
After a 5 minute drive we get there and head inside. "Hi." I chirped. "I need a leather jacket patch done, please." I smiled as the clerk asked me what it was I needed. I told him and he said it was no problem should be done in about 30 minutes.
So I walked around the store and found the leather jacket that I needed it to go on. I also found some riding gloves and a pair of special riding boots. The boots were black with leather on the outside, fur on the inside, and memory foam insoles. Me and the girls agreed that Ben was spoiled. We laugh as I paid for the patch and had the clerk gift wrap it in a box.

We head back to the house and im so excited to give Ben his gift. Hes gonna just love it. I dont know how I'm gonna thank Pepper for this but I'm sure I can come up with something.