Jason's Mate

A week after the funeral everything seems to be almost normal again. Jason's dad is still gone so Jason stepped up as Beta.

        As I sat in my fathers office, my office, I thought about how to move forward. With the annual Blood Moon Pack Celebration coming up, Ive been spending alot of my time on that. If i stay distracted I wont focus on how much I miss my parents.

          A knock on the door brings me out of my head and back to the real world. "Come in!" I call out sitting up in the chair.

          "Someone is here to see you" said one of my pack mates. "She wants to talk to you about visiting our land"

          In walked a skinny firey red head wearing a leather coat and knee high boots. Red skinny jeans with a chain connected to what i assumed is her wallet.

          "Hello Alpha Skye. My name is Jackie. Im a rogue. Not by choice I promise you." She told me in a soft voice as she looked around the office. "My family kicked me out of the pack after I told them I didnt want to marry the Alpha."

          "Im sorry to hear that" I replied sitting down on my desk as she sat in my guest chair. "What can I help you with today?" I asked her inquisitively.

          "Im just passing through and wanted to check in with you personally before I get hunted down by your pack" she chuckled.

          "Thats fair" i chuckled. "Alright everybody knows to let you be. But my beta wants to meet you personally so you will have to wait here a moment. Coffee?" I asked.

          "Sure sounds great" she smiled as I walked out towards the kitchen. Few minutes later I heard jason walk into the main hall closeing the door behind him.

                    {Jasons POV}
         "Hey girl named Jackie is here. Shes passing through as she has no pack." I heard Skye say through mind link.

          "Well tell her to wait till i get back. As Beta I must see everyone that come through our land." I responded. I was currently out taking Chase out for a run.

          Chase is my wolf. Big, brown and grumpy as heck. Ive tried to figure out why hes so grouchy but he refuses to say. Oh well.

          As I make my way up the steps after shifting I smell something sweet and entrancing. Chase was going crazy. "Mate!" He howled.

        Just as I shut the door the smell got stronger. It was coming from Skye's office. I run into the office and there she was. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

          Her long firey hair flowed down like a water fall. Her skin was beautifully tanned and soft as silk. Her eyes were a rich green eyes sucked me into a trance.

        In a instant I was at her side one hand on her hip the other curled in her hair. "Mate" i heard chase howl again. "Youre my mate? Beta..." she sighed almost disappointed.

        "Whats wrong?" I asked worried.

          "Nuthing im actually really happy. I finally have a family again" she said now smiling.

                   {SKYES POV}

          I walk back into the office and see Jason and Jackie kissing. "Alright well im just gonna.."

          "Its ok." Said Jason. "This is my mate" he smiled pulling her closer to his chest.

        "Thats awesome Jason! And Jackie how do you feel about this?" I smiled looking at her. The look on her face said it all.

        "So much better. I honestly never thought id find a new home let alone my mate." She beemed.

           Im so happy for them. It does make me think though. If she traveled all this way and only now found her mate. What about my mate? Where could he be? Cause hes not in my pack as ive met everyone wolf within 100 miles.

          "So whats the plan? Wedding or just live together for a while?"i asked excitedly.

         "Get to know eachother first" they said in unison.

       "Lets go get a coffee and talk" jason suggested. Jackie nodded. "Wanna come Skye? Get to know your new co-Beta?" Asked Jason.

         "Sure. why not. But youre buying me a bagle BLT im starved" i laughed as we made our way outside to Jasons car.

         "So Jackie since youre going ti be living with us, did you want to go shopping with me tomorrow? Get you some new clothes?" I asked in a hopeful tone.

       "Sure I could use some fresh clothes." She said excitedly.

         "Yes! I cant wait. Ill tell pepper to come with us. You'll love her shes funny and sweet. My absolute best friend." I said smiling.

         Its been a while since I spoke to her actually. I feel bad. I call her my best friend but I cant even say hi now and again. Some friend I am.

         "Hey pepper. You want to come shopping with me and Jason's mate tomorrow?" I asked through mind link as we pulled up to the coffee shop 'little Tcup'.

         "Jason's mate??" She practically screamed with excitement. Jason chuckled and poor jackie just looked confused as to why we were laughing.

      "Yes I'll explain tomorrow. Are you in?" I asked.

      "Uh duh!" She again screamed with excitement. She gets excited over the silliest things. I chuckle with jason some more about pepper and jackie sat there looking so concerned. It was kinda funny.

       "Dont worry jackie. We are laughing at pepper. You will meet her tomorrow and she why were laughing." I laughed as she sighed with relief. "As for the mind link, once you actually 'mate' with Jason your wolf will sync up and you will be able to hear our mind links"

          Jason rubbed her back in a reassureing way. She smiled. "What kind of coffee do you want guys?" Jackie asked about to get up.

         "Oh no. I dont think so" Jason said getting up "i said coffee was on me and i ment that" we all laughed as he walk up to the counter to order our coffees.

         Few minutes later Jason comes back with a sandwich, at coffees and a ice capp. "Sandwich and an ice capp for la Alpha, coffee for my new mate, and one for me" he said handing out the coffees and sitting down at the table.

        I heard Jason and Jackie chuckle as I mowed down on my BLT bagle. "What? I said I was starved!" I mumbled out with a mouth full of food.

        After about 45 minutes of laughing and talking about the trouble me and Jason used to get into as pups, we decided to pack it up and head back to the house.

         It's been a long but happy day. Jackie is great and I couldnt be happier for Jason. After his dads disappearance and the rumors that his dad might have hired the rogues to kill my parents. He definitely needed this.

        I havnt seen him this happy since we were pups. I cant tell Jackie really loves him too. Not just because her wolf is making her ether.

          Well after Jason made supper we all sat down on the big couch. Jackie and Jason cuddled up on one end and me on the other.

        We decided to watch 'Burlesque' with Cher and Christina Aguilera as its one of my favorite movies and Jackie's never seen it. Jason was nice enough to make me a big bowl of popcorn and so here I am with my pop corn and my big Gulp.

          After the movie I left jackie and Jason sleeping on the couch. Grabed them a blanket and saud goodnight and went to bed.

       About a hour later i finally drifted to sleep. Knowing Jason is now happy helped me have one of the best sleeps in a long time. Is that weird?