Christmas Eve/Christmas day

"Good morning baby." Ben whispered kissing my check softly before getting up and heading down stairs for a coffee. I stretched groaning as I sat up.
"If i have to get up I guess I should." 12:01pm. "Oh I guess I should yea" I laughed. I got out of bed and headed down stairs for lunch? Brunch.

I get downstairs and Jason has made my breakfast as always. I got Jason a picture frame with him, jackie, me, Pepper, and ben when we went to the lake for the week end in July.
After breakfast we all decided to go and see the Santa claus parade in town. There were jugglers and elves. Kids danceing like ballerinas and people handing out candy.
The last float to come through was of course the 'big sleigh' with some older guy in a costume to look like Santa.

When the parade was done we headed back to the house and set up the Christmas tree. Me and the girls spent a good portion of the after noon decorating the tree while Ben and Jason put the light up outside.
After we were all done Ben put the fire on while Jason got the eggnog. Me and the girls sat on the couch and put the Christmas Carol on the TV. The TV was above the fireplace.

"Oh spirit! Tell me its not too late! Please spirit!" Ebenezer called out as the screen faded to black. I smiled as I looked around the room. I saw Pepper, Jason, Jackie, and Ben watching very intently. This is my family. Im sad my parents couldnt be here but im glad I have them.
Ben looked over and smiled. "Whats up babe?" He asked noticeing I was in my own little world. I nodded with a smiled and he thought for a moment.
After a few seconds he looked at me and smiled. His eyes shifted from my ring to the girls and Jason and then back at me. I smiled knowing what he ment and nodded.

As the credits rolled I took the ring and put it on the other hand. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me as I sat up. "Me and Ben have something to tell you" I smiled looking at him. They all looked so confused which just made me laugh. Ben shook his head and looked at them.
"We got engaged" Ben and I said at the same time showing off the ring. Pepper scream, Jackie laughed screaming called it and Jason smirked.
"I knew it!" Pepper called. Everyone was excited and happy. I couldnt be happier. Jackie ran, almost falling down, for the kitchen. Came back with 5 glasses and a bottle of sparkling wine.

Ben opend the wine and we all celebrated the engagement and planned the engagement party. After 2 hours of laughing and drinking, pepper said good night and headed home. She shifted and let her wolf, Chicka, run home. Pepper may be tipsy but our wolfs arnt effected by alcohol. Jason carried the passed out Jackie to bed.

Me and Ben headed to the bedroom and changed into our pjs and climbed under the covers for the night. "Goodnight babe." He kissed my head as I snuggled up to his chest.
"Good night Ben" I whispered as sleep took over me.

{Ben's P.O.V}

As she fell asleep I held her tight. I smiled as she barely managed to say goodnight before passing out completely.
Now that shes asleep I can go finish making and then box her gift. I snickered stifling a laugh as I imagined her reaction to it. I finally sneak away to find Jason in the shed out back next to my gift.

"Shes gonna love it man." He smiled flicking a bug off.
"You think so? Ive been working on it for months" I responded walking towards it.
"Totally dude. If I know my sister, and I do, I know shes gonna love it." Jason smirked. "Want help finishing it?" He asked handing me a sheet of sand paper. I smiled.
"Thanks man, but I have to do this on my own" Jason smiled as he understood and then walked out heading inside. I stayed in the shed working away for a few hours when I got so tired I sat down for a moment. My music playing softly on my speaker. It was hard to keep my eyes open. Before I knew it, I blinked and was fast asleep.

{Skyes P.O.V.}

I woke up the next morning and Ben wasn't in bed. Weird. Shrugging it off, I got out of bed and went for a shower. One long hot shower later still no sign of Ben. I got dressed and went down stairs to find him.
First I checked the game room. Nope. Then I checked the living room. Nope. Where the heck is Ben? Well I thought I'd check the dining room as I was getting hungry anyway. I walk in and see Jackie and Jason but no Ben.
"Hey have you guys seen ben?" I asked sitting down infront of a bowel of fruit with a BIG stack of buttermilk pancakes with chocolate syrup and banana slices. 'Looks amazing. Thanks Jason!' I thought to myself.

"Hes not with you?" Asked Jason a little worried.
With a confused look on my face and a mouth full of food I muffled out a "no" as I shook my head. He jumped up from the table, yelling me and Jackie to stay here, as he sprinted for the front door. Me and Jackie shrugged and went back to breakfast. Mate or not, Ben isnt gonna come between me and these oh my god good pancakes.

{Jasons P.O.V}

Not gonna lie I was worried about Ben. Thought maybe he hurt himself. I threw the door of the shed open and saw he was just asleep. Thank god. I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey." I said shaking him. "Bro. Ben. Get up dude!" I grabbed his leg and pulled making him gently knock his head on the floor. He woke up and punched me in the jaw. "OUWW! Party foul!" I hollerd as he started to laugh.
"Sorry man" he smirked as I helped him up.
"Its fine dude. Want that help now?" I chuckled as I put my hand on the gift. He laughed and agreed. We got it finished quickly and i went inside to distract the girls while he brought it inside.

{Skyes P.O.V}

Jason walked back into the dining room smileing. What? Me and Jackie looked confused as he walked over to us. "You guys wanna come to the game room and play some FPS games?" He asked. He knows I have FPS. And what about gifts!?
"Whats up? Somethings off." I responded getting up from my seat as I was done eating now.
"What are you talking about?" He slyly says.
"I hate FPS games." I replied rolling my eyes. He made a sort of 'shit i forgot face' and suggested Skyrim instead then. "Fine, but first tell me whats going on" I poked his chest instantly.

He grabbed my hand and Jackie's leading us to the game room and locking the door. "JASON!" I screamed using my Alpha voice "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" He quickly backed down bowing to me. With apologetic eyes all he could say was 'im sorry Alpha Skye. I cant tell you' I groaned. "Where is Ben then?" Again all he said was he couldnt tell me. Right when I was about to give up and go look for Ben he bursted in smiling and huffing.

"IM HERE!" he screamed. I almost died when he came in sweating and shirtless. I blushed and he just smirked running his fingers through his hair as he walked over to me and hugged me. "Im sorry babe. But trust me it was TOTALLY worth it I promise." He smiled
"It better have been! I was worried sick Jason was acting weird and it was NOT how i wanted to spend Christmas!" I exclaimed stomping my foot as Pepper came into the room bags of gifts in hand.
"How bout this then we go open gifts and stop screamin!" She hollered excitedly. We all agreed and went out to the living room.

{Sorry this chapter is a little long. The next one will be half gifts/half wedding planning/half New years party. I also want to apologize for this taking so long. I had a rough day as one does but here is the chapter hope you like it :D}